VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to report on code L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA

I found the source and it is on a flyer that is a WDW world of disney..it was on the cash register counter. And it also say that it is redeemable through june 30, 2006

(Didn't notice the code on it, now two weeks later...finally going through my disney stuff i see it)

EDIT: i just tried it and nothing...

jazstar87 said:
just to report on code L55H-VB5U-L6JY-68CA

I found the source and it is on a flyer that is a WDW world of disney..it was on the cash register counter. And it also say that it is redeemable through june 30, 2006

(Didn't notice the code on it, now two weeks later...finally going through my disney stuff i see it)

EDIT: i just tried it and nothing...
how much is the code?

it is free.. all codes are free in away...sometimes you have to buy thing to get the codes.

I really must be blonde or something but how do I find the very last item in the pirate game to get the codes for the pirate outfit and so on. I have all but one and I've probabley clicked on everything in the whole game!

Thanks!

vmkdramachic said:
I really must be blonde or something but how do I find the very last item in the pirate game to get the codes for the pirate outfit and so on. I have all but one and I've probabley clicked on everything in the whole game!

Thanks!

There are 2 items in Tia's hut, a claw and a voodoo doll.

Can someone post the pirates codes!i am getting different codes but the same item every time! pirate: :badpc: !Blast!

BigMike10 said:
Can someone post the pirates codes!i am getting different codes but the same item every time! pirate: :badpc: !Blast!

BigMike10, we can't post single use codes on the board because as soon as they are posted, someone will use it - not necessarily the person it was meant for. :)

Try the Trades and Wishes board, I am sure people have plenty of extra POTC2 Plunder items. ( well, except for the costume! ;) )

yes thank you! i luv vmk! i think its the best online game. umm.....hold on im trying to think ZZZzzzZZZzzz oh yeah and thank you for the codes they really helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter