VMK Codes for Credits / Pins / other items

Status
Not open for further replies.
LilJoyce said:
How do you get the picture with those vmk people on your reply...
In short:
1) You take a screen shot while in game.
2) You paste it into a picture editor and touch it up however you like.
3) You save it to your computer and then upload it to a web picture site (DISboards has its own picture site).
4) You create a signature and paste the link to the picture in it.

Information on most of these steps could probably be found by searching for "screen shot".

Cement said:
Actually, it is given out every 5000th time anybody in the world plays the game. If you happen to be the 5000th person to play out of everybody in the world, you will win.

In other words, you can play many, many more than 5000 times and not win a teleporter! Of course, if you're ridiculously lucky, you could get one on the first try!

--Cement

Thx, for the information about the 5000 person who plays the game! :cloud9:

BobRichmond said:
In short:
1) You take a screen shot while in game.
2) You paste it into a picture editor and touch it up however you like.
3) You save it to your computer and then upload it to a web picture site (DISboards has its own picture site).
4) You create a signature and paste the link to the picture in it.

Information on most of these steps could probably be found by searching for "screen shot".

Thx, on how to put a picture in the message! :cloud9:

I feel like I cheated. :sad2:

Now I hafta go back and actually do some quests on my own to earn all my credits. lol I am exercising my write to mispell since the VMK is so darned politically correct.

Thanks for the codes!

baby123 said:
i really want the princess crown code!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry, there is no code for the crowns. Crowns have been sold in the game a few times, but are not available at this time. Trading is the only way to get one right now. I am sure they will be sold again. ;)

This thread is for multi-use codes that anyone can use, and are all listed in the first post. :)
LoriR

JeanJoe said:
Interesting -- it has worked for many of us before. Can anyone else who hasn't previously used this code confirm this?

Perhaps the codes expire after a certain amount of time?

I have used ppl's codes for a long time, and they have worked, but if these don't work.., I'm going to flip!! lol, I copied almost all of them, and if they don't work, what a waste!!

HAHA I just started and I am sooo lost..... :rotfl2:

Not sure if I am missing stuff to do while I am walking around.

QNEL-NTBW-KLDU-GB2C......June Disney Magazine code: 500 credits

WBRK-LBAG-KQNL-B9N9 .....July Disney Magazine code: 500 credits

New! 62RH-TFR5-773V-AEYM.....Disney e-mail code: 100 credits

LAB9-RR3K-EBSK-B9D3.......Bracelet code (get a free VMK shirt)

KLS9-R569-9RJK-CLUG........Cereal Code: Cursed Storm Magic Pin, not tradeable.

EUF8-B5BL-9RKC-Y9ZW......Cereal Code: Buried in Treasure Magic Pin, not tradeable.

MTNQ-JDL9-AKT7-99BE......Cereal Code: Pirate Magic Pin; as of 8/2/05, no longer tradeable.

Enjoy!
With Hearts, Kiara

Thx for the codes ( already have them ) but its good to see that others are getting them

yay ppl are happy!magenta

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter