VMK: Ladies/Girls Only Club :) - Please Read!

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
Anything guys can do.. girls can do better!
princess: :bride: :lovestruc :moped: :wizard: :cheer2: :clown: :rockband: :boat: :charac2: :stir: :angel: :furious: :banana: :smooth: pirate:
Teens..
Don't you hate coming home to piles of homework and chores?
Kids..
Don't you hate coming home and being bored?

Maybe you should join the DIS Girls Only Club. We'll have tons of fun and get a chance to bond with fellow females on the boards. We'll have virtual..
  • Dances
  • Giveaways
  • Swaps (tank tops, hats, flip flops etc.)
  • Slumber parties - with party favors!
  • Contests
  • And more, of course!

:earsgirl: I'm not the girly girl type, but I still want to join.
The more the better! It doesn't matter if you like to wear make-up or play in a rock band, we're all girls and have some same interests.

:earsgirl: Sounds fun! How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please post here with your VMK name, age group (kids, teens or adults - optional), and time zone. If you aren't availible certain days, just leave a note with your post.

:earsgirl: How often will we meet?
We should meet at least twice a month. One week before the next meeting online, I will send you a message with the time and place. If you can make it, all you have to do is reply.

:earsgirl: I don't enjoy some of the activities and/or can't participate in them.
It's alright if you can't or don't like some activities, and if you have suggestions feel free to tell me!

:earsgirl: Sign up now! Questions and comments can be posted here. The list of confirmed members will be listed below:
  • VMK:Disivyco - DIS:DisIvyCo (Kid) MNT
  • VMK:GrapeWillow - DIS:ShadowKittyKat (Teen) EST
  • VMK: HorsePrincess - DIS: HorsePrincess (Teen) EST
  • VMK: DisSailorFan - DIS: pgsmfan1 (Kid) MNT
  • VMK: Melp - DIS: Melp (Adult) CTL
  • VMK: MariaAnn - DIS: ktink94 (Teen) EST
  • VMK: GreenMarie - DIS: Katchacat (Teen) EST
  • VMK: Mcat - DIS: Mcat (Kid) CTL
  • VMK: Sonchynne - DIS: sonchynne (Unknown) EST
  • VMK: coodisneyfan - DIS: coolkidhann95 (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK:MickeysMusic - DIS:FunkyMonkey (Unknown) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: KaylaBix - DIS: LuNaReVe (Kid) EST
  • VMK: Azure - DIS: Azure (Teen) EST
  • VMK: Alphatinkerbell - DIS: GirlWithSpunk (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: SurfingGirl - DIS: SurfingGirl (Teen) EST
  • VMK: MissDancerGrl - DIS: dancerulez987 (Teen) EST
  • VMK: AllisonDude - DIS: StitchfansJr (Teen) CTL
  • VMK: AngienLuLu - DIS: AngienLuLu (Teen) EST
  • VMK: pinkgalYall - DIS: pinkgalYall (Teen) CTL
  • VMK: girlwithattitdude - DIS: girlwithattitude (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: pinkypixie - DIS:GenTink (Teen) EST
  • VMK: groovyguestgirl - DIS: groovyguestgirl (Teen) CTL
  • VMK: mcsq - DIS: iwishiwasVMK_mcsq
  • VMK: LiLsPiNnErGiRl - DIS: TeXaShOtTiE09 (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: TeentitanGirl -DIS: RockStarBaby (Unknown)Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: QueenDuckie - DIS: QueenDuckie (Kid) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: Bluelips - DIS: dancegrl1093 (Teen) EST

Join fast! Our first meeting is Friday, July 28th from 5:30-6:00 EST. All members can attend! If you are coming, please post here.

milkabum said:
Anything guys can do.. girls can do better!
princess: :bride: :lovestruc :moped: :wizard: :cheer2: :clown: :rockband: :boat: :charac2: :stir: :angel: :furious: :banana: :smooth: pirate:
Moms..
Don't you hate coming home to begging kids and troubled husbands?
Teens..
Don't you hate coming home to piles of homework and chores?
Kids..
Don't you hate coming home and being bored?

Maybe you should join the DIS Girls Only Club. We'll have tons of fun and get a chance to bond with fellow females on the boards. We'll have virtual..
  • Dances
  • Giveaways
  • Swaps (tank tops, purses, flip flops etc.)
  • Slumber parties - with party favors!
  • Contests
  • And more, of course!

:earsgirl: I'm not the girly girl type, but I still want to join.
The more the better! It doesn't matter if you like to wear make-up or play in a rock band, we're all girls and have some same interests.

:earsgirl: Sounds fun! How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please post here with your VMK name, age, and time zone. If you aren't availible certain days, just leave a note with your post.

:earsgirl: How often will we meet?
We should meet at least once a week. One week before the next meeting online, I will send you a message with the time and place. If you can make it, all you have to do is reply.

:earsgirl: I don't enjoy some of the activities and/or can't participate in them.
It's alright if you can't or don't like some activities, and if you have suggestions feel free to tell me!

:earsgirl: Sign up now! Questions and comments can be posted here. The list of confirmed members will be listed below:

(Members listed here)

The first 10 members will choose the group name and create a custon signature you can take. Sign up fast! We're not going to stop taking members!

Don't you mean anything the guys create, we should try and follow? :stir:

macntosh said:
Don't you mean anything the guys create, we should try and follow? :stir:
Basically, yes LOL
Are you in?

EDIT: My bad, you're a dude :rotfl2:

i would love to join. My vmk name is Disivyco,i can not tell my age because my mom told me i could not. But I'm a kid and it is 7:10 mountain time. :)

Alright :) I was just wondering because if we do swaps or online events, I want to know which audience I have to aim the ideas at. Thanks a lot, first member! You will be one of the people to help me pink a motto, logo, and name for the group!

I'd love to join! My VMK name is GrapeWillow, I can't say my age (but I'm not an adult lol) and over here (east) it's 9:13 PM.

This sounds awesome, I'd love to join! My VMK name is HorsePrincess as well, I'm a kid, and I'm in EST (it's 9:37 PM right now). What a great idea! :thumbsup2

~*HorsePrincess*~

I'd love to join :)

VMK Name: DisSailorFan
( Can't say my age, but I'm a kid )
8:02 PM Mountain Time

Milkibum, you are an adult, right?
Just asking. Sounds like a good idea, but I will wait to see if other adults join.
Seems like all kids so far and not much different from the Zeta group that is already here.

I would like to join. I can always use more VMK friends and have events to keep me busy when there isn't much else to do. I am an adult though don't know if I want to disclose my age just yet lol. I am from the central time zone (12:57am now) I usually am on either weekday mornings and/or most nights. :thumbsup2

Maybe i need to create a guys/boys only club. lol

Emily, I believe you invited me so its a YES. I will be in the club

VMK:MariaAnn
Timezone:Eastern Time
YAY!!

Ok, i am very interested in it and I would like to be part of it! It sounds fun, and I am bored on VMK anyway so this should be great to try! :teeth: :teeth:

My names (s) on VMK are: GreenMarie and Katchacat (most of the time it is GreenMarie)

I do not know what days I'll be on, I i know i am on on weekends.
Tyvm for letting me join!

I'll try to get others! :goodvibes

ShadowKittyKat said:
I'd love to join! My VMK name is GrapeWillow, I can't say my age (but I'm not an adult lol) and over here (east) it's 9:13 PM.

I'm from the east also, so i'm on the same time as her. I am in my teens too, but I am only halfway to twenty.. though i am very stupid! :)

Mcat on VMK A kid ( cant say age ) Cst now 7:34 am
Sounds like alot of fun

:cheer2: I want to gave a great - way to go - to all of you who have posted here and stated that you cannot give your age. If you are practicing such safe discussion here, it would follow that you are doing the same in the game. Good for each of you!

No matter who asks you, never give your age to anyone on line. You don't truly ever know who you are talking with. I just wanted to give a shout out to all the kids who have so safely posted here! Great job kids!!! Thumbs up to each of you who have followed safe on-line policies :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter