VMK: Ladies/Girls Only Club :) - Please Read!

I would love to join!

VMK Name: Alphatinkerbell
When I'm on: After 3:45 p.m.

Maleficent2 said:
Yes Nikki there is already one ladies group but that does not mean there is not room for more.

The DIS VMK boards are a big place and getting bigger everyday and all current groups and future groups are welcome here.

I did move this over to Kids/Teens board since most members fall into that group.

Have Fun with your new group girls!

Mal

Yup, that is why I said in my post that I could not see why there couldn't be two groups, but just made a suggestion.

:) The first meeting is late June - Then I will plan the first meeting and message you all when I am done. So far I am thinking June 30th, about 5:00 PM. There won't be many things to do that first day, we will just get to know each other and play get to know you games (For example: We sit in a circle and state one of our fave things, then the next person repeats what the following person said and what their fave thing is: A:Dogs. B:Dogs Books C:Dogs Books Dance etc.

just promise me milkabum don't have a fight with the alpha males;)

Don't worry pay. I don't think this group will have to worry about the alpha males. I think the zeta girls will have to watch out for the alpha males!

I'll join. VMK name: AllisonDude. Age: (can tell if you look in my player profile.)

It is 2:08 by me Central.

I would like to join. My VMK name is AngienLuLu, I am a teen (well, almost), and I use EST.

~LuLu

jazstar87 said:
just promise me milkabum don't have a fight with the alpha males;)
Adio might be right, the zeta girls are watching out!
And boy, if they mess with any of us they better watch out :furious:
:rotfl:

Maybe we'll have some girls VS. guys baseball games, we'll see :stir:
Our first meeting is on:

Day: Friday, June 30th
Time: 5:30- 6:00 EST
Place: milkabum's Room
R.S.V.P.: Post here or PM milkabum if you are coming

milkabum said:
:) The first meeting is late June - Then I will plan the first meeting and message you all when I am done. So far I am thinking June 30th, about 5:00 PM. There won't be many things to do that first day, we will just get to know each other and play get to know you games (For example: We sit in a circle and state one of our fave things, then the next person repeats what the following person said and what their fave thing is: A:Dogs. B:Dogs Books C:Dogs Books Dance etc.
i cant go that day we will be on vaca
we leave the 28th

milkabum said:

Adio might be right, the zeta girls are watching out!
And boy, if they mess with any of us they better watch out :furious:
:rotfl:

Maybe we'll have some girls VS. guys baseball games, we'll see :stir:
Our first meeting is on:

Day: Friday, June 30th
Time: 5:30- 6:00 EST
Place: milkabum's Room
R.S.V.P.: Post here or PM milkabum if you are coming
R.S.V.P me I might be there i will try my best I dont really have anything planned except chores

Okay :) One in one out. I'll message everyone the link to the post.

Tell me when you have the next one though i should be able to be there then. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter