VMK: Ladies/Girls Only Club :) - Please Read!

I might be able to attend. Not sure yet. The day of the get together would be around the time I would start my new job. That's if I get the job. Waiting to hear back on the interview set up date. But I'll post here if I am able to attend or not.

I want to join to, though my internet time is limited. I'll do my best to come though. It sounds like fun :bounce: I am pinkypixie and a teen. Um...I think eastern time (Ontario) it is 2:25 pm now. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The meeting's about to start, let's hope the stupid BSOD doesn't haunt me :p
Search my name at 5:35 (it's taking me a while to get on).

milkabum said:
Anything guys can do.. girls can do better!
princess: :bride: :lovestruc :moped: :wizard: :cheer2: :clown: :rockband: :boat: :charac2: :stir: :angel: :furious: :banana: :smooth: pirate:
Teens..
Don't you hate coming home to piles of homework and chores?
Kids..
Don't you hate coming home and being bored?

Maybe you should join the DIS Girls Only Club. We'll have tons of fun and get a chance to bond with fellow females on the boards. We'll have virtual..
  • Dances
  • Giveaways
  • Swaps (tank tops, purses, flip flops etc.)
  • Slumber parties - with party favors!
  • Contests
  • And more, of course!

:earsgirl: I'm not the girly girl type, but I still want to join.
The more the better! It doesn't matter if you like to wear make-up or play in a rock band, we're all girls and have some same interests.

:earsgirl: Sounds fun! How do I join?
If you are interested in joining, please post here with your VMK name, age group (kids, teens or adults - optional), and time zone. If you aren't availible certain days, just leave a note with your post.

:earsgirl: How often will we meet?
We should meet at least once a week. One week before the next meeting online, I will send you a message with the time and place. If you can make it, all you have to do is reply.

:earsgirl: I don't enjoy some of the activities and/or can't participate in them.
It's alright if you can't or don't like some activities, and if you have suggestions feel free to tell me!

:earsgirl: Sign up now! Questions and comments can be posted here. The list of confirmed members will be listed below:
  • VMK:Disivyco - DIS:DisIvyCo (Kid) MNT
  • VMK:GrapeWillow - DIS:ShadowKittyKat (Teen) EST
  • VMK: HorsePrincess - DIS: HorsePrincess (Teen) EST
  • VMK: DisSailorFan - DIS: pgsmfan1 (Kid) MNT
  • VMK: Melp - DIS: Melp (Adult) CTL
  • VMK: MariaAnn - DIS: ktink94 (Teen) EST
  • VMK: GreenMarie - DIS: Katchacat (Teen) EST
  • VMK: Mcat - DIS: Mcat (Kid) CTL
  • VMK: Sonchynne - DIS: sonchynne (Unknown) EST
  • VMK: coodisneyfan - DIS: coolkidhann95 (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK:MickeysMusic - DIS:FunkyMonkey (Unknown) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: KaylaBix - DIS: LuNaReVe (Kid) EST
  • VMK: Azure - DIS: Azure (Teen) EST
  • VMK: Alphatinkerbell - DIS: GirlWithSpunk (Teen) Time Zone Unknown
  • VMK: SurfingGirl - DIS: SurfingGirl (Teen) EST
  • VMK: MissDancerGrl - DIS: dancerulez987 (Teen) EST
  • VMK: AllisonDude - DIS: StitchfansJr (Teen) CTL
  • VMK: AngienLuLu - DIS: AngienLuLu (Teen) EST
  • VMK: pinkgalYall - DIS: pinkgalYall (Teen) CTL

Join fast! Our first meeting is Friday, June 30th from 5:30-6:00 EST. All members can attend! If you are coming, please post here.

i want to join it sounds like loads of fun!!!
vmk name: LiLsPiNnErGiRl
Time zone: i live in texas so whatever time zone that is

Well i am back! So any idea on the next meeting yet?

i will join! sounds fun! lol.

VMK Name: starmine

not saying anything else :rolleyes1

i want to join! i'm Bluelips in vmk, and i'm 12, so it i'm often put into kids and teen stuff (i will go with whatever age group you think i should go with), and i'm on eastern time.

TeXaShOtTiE09 said:
i want to join it sounds like loads of fun!!!
vmk name: LiLsPiNnErGiRl
Time zone: i live in texas so whatever time zone that is
Alrighy I will update it soon. Remember, only 3 pictures are allowed in each signature. Including tickers and eggs- see the signature sticky.

milkabum,

Im sorry I missed the first one! I didn't get a PM about it. So can you please tell me when the next one is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter