VMK podcast

Woot!! I had a feeling it would be out today. Can't wait to go listen! :cool1:

Wow, Aengus, I think I'm going to need to see your playlist for this episode. I like Metallica, but they're one band whose song titles I can't think of just by hearing the music.

Nice job with Lily. Wish I could've been there to see that.

Wow, Aengus, I think I'm going to need to see your playlist for this episode. I like Metallica, but they're one band whose song titles I can't think of just by hearing the music.

Nice job with Lily. Wish I could've been there to see that.

master of puppets then for whom the bell tolls i think :)

haha.. New episode and then we get a new newsletter! :rotfl2:

hey at least i expected it ROFL

Oh sounds interesting.
I might check it out soon.
- Bleach_Girl ( aka Anime Fan )

Episode #42 is now available ;)

highlights: hanging out with Host_Lily, something released next week ;), and a listen to magic music & mayhem

just finished listening to it whee i'm behind. good work again and i can't belive we're still doing the trip report thing.i:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

just finished listening to it whee i'm behind. good work again and i can't belive we're still doing the trip report thing.i:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

heh, well I put it at the end so people dont have to listen if they dont want to :)

Well, tomorrow's the big day that Aengus has kept everyone in suspense for!

And, if all goes according to plan, I should be done the episode 42 transcript tomorrow, also, so if Aengus beats me (which I'm sure he will because I probably won't be done until nearly midnight) I'll have to post the announcement under his announcement so I don't hide the surprise from everyone :headache:

Well, tomorrow's the big day that Aengus has kept everyone in suspense for!

And, if all goes according to plan, I should be done the episode 42 transcript tomorrow, also, so if Aengus beats me (which I'm sure he will because I probably won't be done until nearly midnight) I'll have to post the announcement under his announcement so I don't hide the surprise from everyone :headache:

heh, I have some "announcement" space at the top. I will put a link up in there to your transcript so it doesn't lose notice as being new :goodvibes

Whats tomorrow anyways? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter