VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

no, leave it to vmk to not actually be ready to receive responses yet lol. It'll prob be there in a couple hours. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I finally understand why they left halloween in VMK!!! Just to get the pic of the pumpkins. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

kaitykatz7 said:
I finally understand why they left halloween in VMK!!! Just to get the pic of the pumpkins. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Bwahahahaha :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh, that WOULD be classic vmk logic. :teeth:

good one kaity. ;)

Alright, I have the answers:

Pukey Irkin & Muppet (the other other white meat)

Can't wait for VMK to randomly assign my prize! But wait, it will have to be tomorrow, eh? Ah, technical problems!

hagen

Just got a pop up that the link for sending in the Thanksgiving answer is not working today. Will be working tomorrow.

Spongeblair said:
Is the answer Turkey Pumpkin Pie??
I don't think so. I'm quite certain the answer is: I puke my punk tripe

Or, if you allow standard internet "spelling", then: kk, i neuter mi puppy

Taking hagen's suggestion "Pukey Irkin & Muppet", all I have to say is:
- Yup, kinkier muppet
- or, frogs gone bad: kermit, punk yuppie

JeanJoe said:

- Yup, kinkier muppet

:rotfl2:

How do you figure this out! :rotfl2:

Spongeblair said:
Is the answer Turkey Pumpkin Pie??

i've had turkey pot pie before but not turkey pumpkin pie, sounds disgusting.
then again i don't like pumpkin pie to began with, so we never have it for thanksgiving

dianne--typing with one finger because of cat in my lap

Turkey Pumpkin Pie o_O ok that answer honestly seems to ridiculous to be true...
Than again VMK + Logic = Impossible

ok. i got on today (yay!!) and dont get these pictures:

what did you guys say they were?

if you put a comma in between Turkey, Pumpkin Pie. It did say Thanksgiving, Items

bevgray said:
Just got a pop up that the link for sending in the Thanksgiving answer is not working today. Will be working tomorrow.

wow really? so we can't send our answers in today? (sorry i just got online!)

JeanJoe said:

- Yup, kinkier muppet

Oh my, you are good at this. That is hilarious! :rotfl:

You know never know, the answer just might be pinkie pump turkey. ;]

cat_herder said:
What I want to know is, how does Bob get all his "clan" online at one time for a family photo, without crashing big time?...Do you cut and paste your family into one photo?
The basic answer is that my signature photo is 2 screen shots merged together. The dividing line is the small gap between characters in the middle of the picture.

For each screen shot I only had two windows open on my computer. One window is the normal window that you use to logon. In this window I usually have a character that all the other characters are "friends" with, so all can easily find their way to the same place. The other window is what starts as the home page and I use favorites to make into another logon page. In this window I bring the characters in one at a time, position them, logoff, and then bring the next character on. The part that most people do not understand is that when you do it this way the character does not disappear at logoff (only when both windows are closed). There are limitations to the number of characters you can bring in this way. I am not sure what the limitation is (Windows, Shockwave, computer's memory, etc), but I have never been able to get more than 8 characters on at a time without a game and Internet Explorer crash.

As a funny aside to the above: You will notice that in the signature picture AbsentMind is looking to the left. What happened is that the room became a two mickey popular room and I got a bunch of people coming to visit. When they talked all the characters heads turned to the left. After I asked those visitors to be quiet or get booted, they did not, and I booted them - I had one of the characters that was active stand in front of the rest of my characters and spoke. The line of my characters was just long enough that I never could get all heads pointing the same way. A single character on the end would always be pointed sideways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter