VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

sorry forgot to add the comma. It does say Thanksgiving itemS, so. I am with Moussedude on this one

NJ Mike said:
lol i thought that, but i didnt get an e. Unless you go E for explorers in the lost safari party pic.

and the bench in the castle forecourt? Again, B for bench, C for castle forecourt, you also had P for pumpkin, or J for Jack-O-Lantern, M for moat (around the castle)...and on and on lol.

I am still sticking with my original answer of Turkey, Pumpkin pie which is the only thing that had 16 letters that i could figure out. After day 1, i was feeling pretty good about that guess. After yesterday.....umm......not so much. :rotfl2:

I had guessed "turkey drumsticks" on the first day, but it won't work with today's letters.

goofy4dizney said:
Yup, I'm going with "idols" too.

Just glad they put up the clue for the "bench" picture -- Wow, was I way off on that!! :rotfl:

I had bench too, since it was the center of the picture. duh!

The one with the water fall I had way off too, I had "crystals." since it wasn't a picture of the whole falls just a close up of --well--the crystals.

tolkien7 said:
I think you and BobRichmond (who predicted that the dragon would not offer clues before the event even started) are both psychic! And according to my letters thus far, I would say that you are correct.

Due, I agree about the bench clue. I had it as "bench" and was not paying attention to the pumpkins (which I originally listed as jack o'lanterns, until the "j" didn't seem to fit and the "p" did).

But the clue talks about a glowing faces, pumpkins don't have glowing face, jackolanterns do.

cat_herder said:
But the clue talks about a glowing faces, pumpkins don't have glowing face, jackolanterns do.

They start out as pumpkins. Plus when has VMK showed us that they are logical?

The frozen water is ice, and they are pumpkins lol.

I agree with cat, that they "should" be jack o lanterns.

But remember, the jack o lanterns that were sold in the emporium were always listed as "mickey ears pumpkin", so apparently, vmk does not recognize the existence of jack o lanterns. Does that make them anti-Jackites? :rotfl2:

NJ Mike said:
The frozen water is ice, and they are pumpkins lol.

I agree with cat, that they "should" be jack o lanterns.

But remember, the jack o lanterns that were sold in the emporium were always listed as "mickey ears pumpkinJackites? :rotfl2:

Awsome thanks. I actually was just getting this confirmed with some CL's.

Just to add another wrinkle, don't rule out "yellow" as in yellow lantern light in the pumpkin. I had a guest suggest that while I was sitting in Crystal Futures tonight. Hopefully, the last four tomorrow will clarify.

I'm still stuck on the lazy singing Tikis myself.

true bev, tomorrow will let us know for sure, but if it is y for yellow, then we wont get another y tomorrow. Of course, then we would get 3 p's tomorrow instead of 2. So we'll see. ;)

As for the lazy tikis lol. I went back in a different instance tonight, and the CL practically gave it away by saying to people in the room "think of a popular show on fox. You know, where everybody sings." So yeah, i think we had it right with idol. :teeth:

tolkien7 said:
I think you and BobRichmond...are both psychic!
I can not speak for NJMike, but my analyst usually says I am that (or is it psychotic?)! Ok that is a little fib - he never says it to my face, just writes it in his notes.

To be perfectly honest (can a psychotic be perfectly honest?) I don't have an analyst. My reality is Disney magic and VMK!

For those scratching their heads and reaching for their dictionaries - don't, just hurry to the next post.

Just some added help:

The rules for this game says to send the answers using the VMK Help Tool. I was a little confused as to whether this was the Help button that is there when you are in game or the Contact Us link on the home page. I had a friend (thanks CL_CaptainBrain) ask VMK_Red to visit the room I was in, so I could ask her. She confirmed that it was the Contact Us link and the Thanksgiving Quest option would be added tomorrow to send the answers. Also you have to send the answers by the end of Sunday's game. This would be by 1am on November 28th(ET) or 10pm on November 27th(PT).

MissGalinda said:
They start out as pumpkins. Plus when has VMK showed us that they are logical?

But once you cut into them and make them glow they are jack-o-lanterns.

VMK = logical? :rotfl2:
I have wondered about their IQ level, myself.

BobRichmond said:
I can not speak for NJMike, but my analyst usually says I am that (or is it psychotic?)! Ok that is a little fib - he never says it to my face, just writes it in his notes.

To be perfectly honest (can a psychotic be perfectly honest?) I don't have an analyst. My reality is Disney magic and VMK!

For those scratching their heads and reaching for their dictionaries - don't, just hurry to the next post.

What I want to know is, how does Bob get all his "clan" online at one time for a family photo, without crashing big time? I have 2 running at once and I slow down a lot. Three will bring my system to a crawl. I don't have the nerve for 4.

Do you cut and paste your family into one photo?

KidGoofy said:
I think that they dont want people using the o in jack o lantern as a number.

I think -- that VMK has gone over board on their dictionary rules. They are just being ridiculous now. I've seen people come up with all kinds of ways to say the cuss/sexual words in the game, so the rules isn't stopping anyone. Might as well give us a decent word list and then we can all stop sounding like morons. That's a great family value, don't you think?

I get so frustrated trying to express a thought; can't do it the normal way, can't do it the first dance I try and in many cases, the second dance I try either. Sometimes I just get so P.O.ed I close out the game completely and storm around the house cussing for real.
:rotfl2:

I've been gone for the majority of this event ( I was at my grandma's house eating turkey) can anyone tell me what I missed?

Are you by chance eating Turkey, Pumpkin Pie?

all i can say, after seeing todays clues is wootness!

happy dance.
:banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

BobRichmond said:
Just some added help:

The rules for this game says to send the answers using the VMK Help Tool. I was a little confused as to whether this was the Help button that is there when you are in game or the Contact Us link on the home page. I had a friend (thanks CL_CaptainBrain) ask VMK_Red to visit the room I was in, so I could ask her. She confirmed that it was the Contact Us link and the Thanksgiving Quest option would be added tomorrow to send the answers. Also you have to send the answers by the end of Sunday's game. This would be by 1am on November 28th(ET) or 10pm on November 27th(PT).

I'm looking at it right now and don't see a Thanksgiving Quest option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter