VMK Thanksgiving Quest (event)

lol i thought that, but i didnt get an e. Unless you go E for explorers in the lost safari party pic.

and the bench in the castle forecourt? Again, B for bench, C for castle forecourt, you also had P for pumpkin, or J for Jack-O-Lantern, M for moat (around the castle)...and on and on lol.

I am still sticking with my original answer of Turkey, Pumpkin pie which is the only thing that had 16 letters that i could figure out. After day 1, i was feeling pretty good about that guess. After yesterday.....umm......not so much. :rotfl2:

Don't forget, too, that the rules say the clue might be the colour of something....

To be honest, this is a quest which 10 year old kids are suppose to get. My personal opinion is that if you get too complexe thoughts like: Its the colour of the whale when it ate a huge squid in the pacific sea
is a bit to complicated.
Id rather go for the thing I see
Oh and if I´d be a cast member I wouldn´t have such negative thoughts about people posting clues and answers here...because there is a ton of it and you can´t say which are right and which are wrong. So if people read threads like this they even end up more confused than they were before it I guess

Looks like the VMK staff have tried to help out as well...the pictures now have added descriptions to make it more clear what item is important for the clue. :cool1:

thanks Mike for the PM. and clearing things up.

As for this quest I am totally lost! I do not know my right from my left and would appreciate any help I could get in any way I can get it ;) :goodvibes

i'm going to guess tomorrow's letters so look away now :-o
just highlight
na i wouldn't do that now would i?

:teeth:

ok those who didn't highlight i put na i wouldn't do that now would i?

ok, mental block lol.

I got all the letters so far, except for 1 pic. I have 5 possible letters left in my own mind, and i cant get this pic to "fit" one of the 5 i have left lol.

So, anyone care to help with the pic of the 3 tiki/drum looking things in the pic in the treasure gallery?

I was totally lost, then the cl in there tried to help by singing the "smelly cat" song which was from the show friends, and that just confused me even more lol. Not sure what friends has to do with talking lazy, but maybe i am missing something here. :confused3

i think it means it rhymes with titles

well that's what i did anyway

The one that said, "sounds like title"? I am thinking "idol." Fits into my "pie."

ah, sounds like title, talking lazy (idle) and yes, they are idols. Makes sense to me, and also fits my 5 remaining letters lol.

Hey, IF ;) , my original guess before the thing even started was right, dont ya think i should win something? :rotfl2:

Yup, I'm going with "idols" too.

Just glad they put up the clue for the "bench" picture -- Wow, was I way off on that!! :rotfl:

NJ Mike said:
Hey, IF ;) , my original guess before the thing even started was right, dont ya think i should win something? :rotfl2:

I think you and BobRichmond (who predicted that the dragon would not offer clues before the event even started) are both psychic! And according to my letters thus far, I would say that you are correct.

Due, I agree about the bench clue. I had it as "bench" and was not paying attention to the pumpkins (which I originally listed as jack o'lanterns, until the "j" didn't seem to fit and the "p" did).

Boy! Am I happy that they added those clues to the pics. :)

I'm sure that many people had the bench pic completely wrong. Including me. :p

Hey lets hear the guess's for what they think it is.You f=dont have to if you dont want to because they say not to do it.

I am certain the answer to this is turkey pumpkin pie. If anyone has problems with this, i will modify the post. Just pm me

Saxsoon said:
I am certain the answer to this is turkey pumpkin pie. If anyone has problems with this, i will modify the post. Just pm me
No problem with it but that answer just makes absolutely no sense :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

i am so confused! :confused3 can someone plz post all the answers so far in one post? i do not get any of the pictures..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter