• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
Well ladies, it is almost time....time to give up your secret identities and put a name behind the alias. Who will your pal be? Do you know already? Think you know??

If you have received a mail package from your pal, please post here so that I can check it off of the list. :goodvibes We all wanna here about those goodies.

As for those VMK pals, please bring your Zeta Fairies into a room titled Dis Secret Friends this Saturday at 9:00pm. We can then state our true identities princess:

The last four weeks have been a blast, and I hope that everyone has had a good time. I know that my Mail Zeta Fairy has done a wonderful job :grouphug: Anyone up for round 2?! princess:

ROFL

Ok, I will be the first to fess up!!!

I received my package (or should I say PACKAGES) today (after asking my husband if he has picked up the mail lately which jogged his memory that hey...there was something waiting for me in the apartment office). Well it turned out that I had 3 packages (two of which had been there for a while :guilty: ).

So here it goes: Thank you SOOO much to my secret mail pal for all my WONDERFUL gifts! Of which, my dog Max says thank you too! He must have known there were treats in 2 of the boxes because he picked them up and carried them off to try and open them :dog2: I swear it was the cutest thing ever!! So thank you for my Mickey Mouse trivet (to which my DH said "Hey that is cool looking...what is a trivet?") and the mickey shaped chips n dip bowl. I saw this on disney site and was SO close to getting it!! So thank you! I am enjoying one of my candies now and have my "VMK" mickey sitting on top of the computer :earboy2:

So thank you again! If I lived closer, I would give you a HUGE hug! :grouphug: :love2: :grouphug: princess: :grouphug: :cloud9: :grouphug: :cheer2:

Oo, I wanna participate in Round 2 :) Some how I missed out on Round 1...

Okay I missed round one I was very sad did not see the post. So please make note yes I littlebelle would like to participate in round two so if I miss the official post I still want to play. So mark me down now. Thanks This is an official registration response to the next Zeta secret pal event.

Thanks again.

OOH, I have not heard of this. Sounds like fun. What's it all about? I would like to join....

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

Here is another me too, ditto, type post that says the same thing as the last 3 or so before this one...

I want in for round two as well...

MiakodaWDW said:
OOH, I have not heard of this. Sounds like fun. What's it all about? I would like to join....

:flower: ~Mia~ :flower:

Hi Miakoda :)

The Zeta's is our own little VMK Sorority. We get together and talk about "dream he" boys and have minute cake parties. (wish we could do makeup and hair, lol)

Those participating the last 5 weeks have been spoiling someone on VMK and/or mailing someone. Both have been a lot of fun as it is a great pick me up to see a PM here or in game from your secret friend. It always happens when you need a little pixie dust in your life :wizard:

VirtuallyMe said:
Here is another me too, ditto, type post that says the same thing as the last 3 or so before this one...

I want in for round two as well...

Sorry if you find this post repetitive Virtually Me. You don't have to keep replying to them if you don't wish to as I already saw your wish to sign up. I was asked to start a thread so that the girls could post about final packages and I needed to send out a reminder to those participating. One thing you have to learn about the Zeta girls, we love our friends, and love to pass on the dust. We also love to talk :rotfl2: That's why we all get along so well. :grouphug:

Woot Woot Zeta Girls

So I am hijacking the thread too. I want to join a round two if you have it.

And...I'm in Canada so shipping to LittleBelle would be really easy!

I think you Zeta girls also have meets in real life in the parks. I think you have one set for next spring..or trying too. (I posted in the thread stating I wish I could go with you guys)

Hopefully I am not way out in left field again and have you guys all mixed up. It happens to me a lot. I have a plaque with my name on it out in left field so no one takes my spot. :rotfl:

wdwr

Nope, that's us! :)

Actually, we have our first "planned" meet in February. It started out as a trip I was taking because DS was out of school. Several others were going around that time, so it became "Zeta Weekend" ;)

Several of the Dis/Zeta people are locals around Disney, so they are able to meet people at the parks. I'm not sure about Spring, but once the February trip gets done we can start looking ahead :cheer2:

We have several Canadian girls, so if you want to get someone who is within the same country, that is no problem at all.

Hmmm...this close to the Holidays, should we be Zeta Santa Helpers?? princess:

wdwr said:
And...I'm in Canada so shipping to LittleBelle would be really easy!

Hopefully I am not way out in left field again and have you guys all mixed up. It happens to me a lot. I have a plaque with my name on it out in left field so no one takes my spot. :rotfl:

wdwr

Guess who is going to be my secret pal. ROTFL Surprise.

Fortunately there are other Canucks in Zeta to so it should be fun. But it would be best to have a Zeta from ones own country for really gifts exhange no customs hassle. But if we do it around the Christmas time there is less issues becuase they are expecting lots of gifts to go through the USA and Canada. I am open becuase I will be at WDW November 28 to Dec 4th. So can ship easily in the USA during that time.

Belle1997 said:
Guess who is going to be my secret pal. ROTFL Surprise.

Fortunately there are other Canucks in Zeta to so it should be fun. But it would be best to have a Zeta from ones own country for really gifts exhange no customs hassle. But if we do it around the Christmas time there is less issues becuase they are expecting lots of gifts to go through the USA and Canada. I am open becuase I will be at WDW November 28 to Dec 4th. So can ship easily in the USA during that time.

Usually there isn't a customs issue on packages of less than $25 value. I had a friend in Manitoba that I regularly mailed packages to and we never had a problem on either side. Although, if you put Mickey shaped chocolates on the declaration and the agent is hungry...... :rolleyes:

Hi, Please sign me up for round two as well. I love to mail packages and spoil my friends, so it will be fun to do it Zeta style!

What is the deal/rules about the packages, before I sign up? I am poor and barely have enough $$$ for friends and family gifts now....but hope to be getting a job soon! The meets, I can handle hopefully, if I get a season pass for Christmas, cross you fingers for me!
~Mia

MiakodaWDW said:
What is the deal/rules about the packages, before I sign up? I am poor and barely have enough $$$ for friends and family gifts now....but hope to be getting a job soon! The meets, I can handle hopefully, if I get a season pass for Christmas, cross you fingers for me!
~Mia

We did two different exchanges: One was specifically for the mail, the other was for your VMK buddy :)

The mail secret pal is where you send cards, gifts ect in the mail with a spending cap of $25. You could also gift them on VMK as well or even through e-cards.

The VMK secret pal is where you gift your VMK buddy with furniture, decorations, ect. With a final large item at the reveal.

Tishke sent out questions to all of us that signed up, so our secret pals would know what we liked :)

For you, you could look into doing the VMK secret pal if you are concerned about monies :)

Look forward to seeing you at our next Zeta event! princess:

Dont forget the princess hatsand ORANGE flip fliops. princess: (I wanted to play princess too :rotfl: )

NikkieBell, I apologize for the infrequency in contact from your pal. Apparently you are not the only one with a pal who went missing :guilty: I didn't tihnk I would have to police the frequency of contact, but I guess I underestimated things. I will find send a message out to all pals and see what the issue is.

I also want to put notice out there that anyone who has not met the requirements of the program this time around will not be added to round 2. It is not fair to those who are putting time and effort into spoiling someone to get nothing in return. Hopefully this will allow for a better round.

I'm so sorry to hear that this hasn't been the greatest pampering experience for all the zetas. I am having so much fun spoiling my VMK and Mail pals. And my pals have been very kind and generous. In fact, my Mail pal has been sending snail mail, e-cards, and has even gifted me inside VMK!! Woot Woot to my Pals!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter