• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

sorry I missed my secret Zeta Sea Star... online- but just wanted to let HollyJoy/TinkGirl know that I had fun with the exchange.

A big thanks to my Zeta Sea Star DisAeryn who was very nice and gave me lots of goodies along the way...

Yay! What a fun time that was had by all who attended :) Yes, thank you Tishke...thank you :)

The person I had was Snuggie :) Hope I treated you well girl! Sorry to miss you tonight :grouphug:

pilikia97 said:
I met the friend I sent to (luvthattink), but did not see the zeta who sent to me before I crashed out of the game. I am pretty sure it was JamesLynn (due to an unfortunate communication problem I was having with my email server, she was forced to message me on the boards under her real Id!)
Thanks to Tishke for organizing this event, and to all the lovely princesses who participated! :wizard: princess:

Yes, I was your secret zeta!
I hope that you enjoyed the packages I sent you.
Sorry, I couldn't meet up with you at the party. I completely forgot about the party and went out shopping with my parents! I tried getting on earlier, but I'm on dial-up sadly since I'm not at school.

pumpkinfish said:
Yay! What a fun time that was had by all who attended :) Yes, thank you Tishke...thank you :)

The person I had was Snuggie :) Hope I treated you well girl! Sorry to miss you tonight :grouphug:

Woot!!

Yes you packages were wonderful and the ornament was lovely. Thank you so much :grouphug:

Hi!! My Secret Pal was PrincessLynda....hope you enjoyed your packages!!

And a BIG thanks to Bubbasfriend for the wonderful package that she sent to ME...not to mention an e-card almost every day!! Thanks girl friend.

I would like to know who my Zeta sister was, she was wonderful. I got so many emails plus the beautiful glass disney ornaments and I think it was you that gifted me in VMK.

You were a great Zeta freind, Thank you

Have a great New Year!!

I finally found out that MICKEYSMAGIC was my Zeta sea star. Thank you so much, you were great. Sorry I didn't see you in the reveal room

MomsGoneGoofy said:
I finally found out that MICKEYSMAGIC was my Zeta sea star. Thank you so much, you were great.

You were a great pal to have! :goodvibes I look forward to getting to know you better, now that I can come out of hiding. :teeth:

Sorry you did not see me 'reveal' myself at the Secret Pal's meet. There were a lot of speech bubbles flying around in that room. A room full of Zeta Girls talking can be very confusing! :rotfl:

vellamint said:
Hi!! My Secret Pal was PrincessLynda....hope you enjoyed your packages!!

And a BIG thanks to Bubbasfriend for the wonderful package that she sent to ME...not to mention an e-card almost every day!! Thanks girl friend.

Woot Woot! Thanks soooooo much Mint! You were a great pal! I loved my packages! I almost bought the Mickey & Minnie Christmas beanies you sent me on my recent trip to WDW (They didn't say NYC World of Disney on them, of course.), but I refrained from doing so and went with Angel Stitch instead. I am so glad you sent them to me. They are perfect! They are so cute, I can't believe I kept from buying them myself. :rotfl: Can't wait to see you in VMK to thank you in virtual person.

And DisAeryn was my Secret Pal! I hope you loved your gifts. I had so much fun getting to know you as a secret pal and in person! It was so hard not spilling the beans when we met up at the World, but I had a blast, and I can't wait to see ya again in February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter