• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

WooHoo! I received another present from my secret sister today! She sent me this really fun Villains book filled with lots of little facts and stories for each character and wonderfully illustrated, and also the Imagineering Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom- this one was actually on my Christmas wish list this year! Both books are awesome! :cool1:

Thank you very much, SecretZetaGal! :teeth:

So we had a note on our door that a box was waiting for us in the apartment office. I go down today to pick it up thinking it is my box-o-presents from my irl sea star. Much to my surprise it is from my Secret Zeta Sea Star!!!!

When will this stop girl?!?! I mean...you have gone above and beyond thrice over (yes I used the word thrice!)

DH and I both appreciate all that you have done. I mean, even he said how amazing you have been! (Methinks he is just after the hot chocolate though ;) ).

So inside my endless goodie box: a bar of DARK chocolate striaght from the main mouse himself!, an ornage flip flop air freshener for my car, 2 boxes of hot chocolate mix, some very cool dip/spread mixes I plan on using on Christmas so my family can share in the joy ;) and some VERY yummy candles :)

Girl, thank you once again!!! No, I didn't cry, but you really made me smile all day long! Just you wait until I found out who you are!!!! :wizard:

Just bumping up the reminder that the holiday party is the 27th, not the 23rd :)

Also, I am in VMK now. If I need to add you to my friends list, send me a PM when we can meet up so that all can attend! :cheer2:

Just wanted to post a public thank you to my Zeta Pal. I received a huge bag of goodies. The bag is a Mickey Mouse book bag, which I don't have anything like, so will come in handy for all kinds of things.

In my bag were pins, stickers, a lanyard, a luggage strap, Mickey soap and shampoo, treats, note paper, and some VMK cards.

Lots of fun things to help me start thinking about my own WDW trip coming up soon!

Thank you Zeta Pal! I will see everyone at the reveal on the 27th. (I won't be around on VMK much between now and then) Happy Holidays! :wave2: :wave2:

My Zeta pal has spoiled me some more! I can't believe how lucky I am! I can't wait to meet you soon! :)

sea star package today...OH BOY...she sent me a 2005 Ornament which will always remind me of her and VMK. Some Yankee Candles, a Mickey Mouse key chain (of which I am using already), a great picture frame with the older version of Mickey and Minnie on it, a tiara hat with matching earrings, a large refrigerator magnet and an orange mickey antenna ball!! Boy she really spoiled me didn't she....

Cant wait to meet ya!!

THANKS you made my day!!!

My daughter brought me a package that was delivered to the door. In the mad panic I am in right now, my brain was asking what I had ordered for Christmas that I had forgotten about. :rotfl2:

As soon as I opened it though, I knew this was not something I had ordered but the gift from my fabulous sea star! :teeth: Inside was a box from Sephora!!! It was a wonderful bath and body set with the cinnamon buns fragrance. :love: There was also a loaf of delicious (yes, I had to eat some ) homemade cinnamon cake.

Thank you so so much, you truly were too kind to me! :hug:

Lori

LoriR said:
My daughter brought me a package that was delivered to the door. In the mad panic I am in right now, my brain was asking what I had ordered for Christmas that I had forgotten about. :rotfl2:

As soon as I opened it though, I knew this was not something I had ordered but the gift from my fabulous sea star! :teeth: Inside was a box from Sephora!!! It was a wonderful bath and body set with the cinnamon buns fragrance. :love: There was also a loaf of delicious (yes, I had to eat some ) homemade cinnamon cake.

Thank you so so much, you truly were too kind to me! :hug:

Lori

Just remember that the cake is edible, not the body wash ;) :rotfl2:

Yay! I received my package from my secret Zeta yesterday (well, it was at the post office on Saturday, probably but I got caught up in the day and didn't manage to make it to the PO box before it was dark -- I don't go to this post office after dark - it's a scary place)

Anyway wow! Lots of great stuff :) A disney store ornament (the mini-snowglobe bulb one with Mickey, Minnie & Pluto!) - which survived the trip intact and now has to be placed where the kitten won't get it. A beanie sized Marie plush on ice skates (how on Earth did I not know about this one? I think I have every plush Marie ever made) Some lovely things to pamper myself and an Eeyore bracelet. It was great to actually get it on Christmas Day since I'd actually opened the presents my family had mailed down earlier in the week when we were all on the phone together.

Thank you so much secret Zeta :) I can't wait to know who you are :)

WOWWWIIEEE!

I got a package yesterday...yes, on CHRISTMAS SUNDAY! I was shocked when the mailman pulled up to my door with it; I guess they are working on overtime. Inside were pins from the recent pin quest inside the world and lots of other fun WDW goodies. It made my day!

Thanks secret buddy! :)

Tishke said:
Arg, the server is eating my messages :rolleyes:

The holiday party will be held 12/27/2005 at 8:00pm EST (yes, final answer!) :) The room is decorated and waiting to be filled with Zeta Princesses! Please be sure that you have Tishke on your friendslist before the party. I am setting the room to only allow friends in (LOVE that new feature)

I would heart to see you all there, sharing in the magic of new friendships. :grouphug:

If you can't attend, please send a message to your pal revealing identity. There are some girls who are just dying to find out who has been spoiling them rotten.

:wizard:

My company has arrived. I doubt that I will be able to sneak on tonight. I have revealed myself to Nikkibell. I'm just dying to find out who had me. My package that I received Thanksgiving weekend was mailed from Colorado. I've been racking my brains out since then trying to figure out who.

;) Ladies! The party has started....and the reveals are beginning....stop in and meet your new friend.

PS....I soooo see you playing that game right now!

Also....Please post here who you sent to so that people can match your VMK names to your Dis Names. Then everyone can keep in contact!!

BubbasFriend sent to the lovely Vellamint! :)

A great BIG thank you to Goofer for the wonderful presents! :)

And, finally, a HUGE thank you to Tishke for organizing this! Woot! :)

I met the friend I sent to (luvthattink), but did not see the zeta who sent to me before I crashed out of the game. I am pretty sure it was JamesLynn (due to an unfortunate communication problem I was having with my email server, she was forced to message me on the boards under her real Id!)
Thanks to Tishke for organizing this event, and to all the lovely princesses who participated! :wizard: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter