VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

Okay, I am starting to feel better today...
12_5_23.gif
antibiotic is kicking in. Still, by afternoon, I was pretty much done in, and so i decided to lie down and watch Dr. Phil. Kids and DH have been so sweet,
3_13_8.gif
cooking and taking care of me, and watching me like a hawk to make sure I don't do anything. So we made it all the way through the hour with only one interruption (getting through a whole hour with only one emergency phone call
36_13_1.gif
is a good deal around here)!

Then DD23 comes into the house carrying a big box from Disney!
36_15_15.gif
It had my name on it, but for the life of me, I could not remember what I had ordered. Now I have to admit that my memory is not very good, and never has been, so I suddenly had a burst of energy as I sprung into action to open the mystery box to see what I had ordered as a gift for someone and then forgotten! My excitement was short lived, though, because when I opened the box, the paperwork had someone else's name on it, and they lived no where near me.

Oh, no! Disney made a mistake. Somehow they had sent me someone else's package! I didn't even look to see what was inside. I just sadly told the kids that it belonged to someone else. I started planning out loud. What would be the fastest and easiest way to forward these things to their rightful owner? Where is the number for Disney? I'll just give them a call and let them know that there was a mix-up of some kind and I got someone else's order. Surely someone is anxiously awaiting whatever treasures are hidden inside...

'Umm...Mom?' My DD23 had picked up the paper that had printed on it the address that wasn't mine. 'Mom, wasn't that package that had the pin in it that you got the other day from your Secret Zeta Friend postmarked from -insert the name of a city far way from me-?' Well, yes, come to think of it, that was true. 'In light of that, Mom, I think this package is for you.'

FOR ME??? A package has never come from Disney for me! Yes, I order from there occasionally, but it's never for me! It's always for someone else. But this was for me! I quickly realized the value of keeping the kids around after they've graduated from college!
3_3_8v.gif
Good thinking, Tinkergurl!

So there I was, sitting in the middle of the living room floor, still in my pajamas and with my hair a mess from lying down watching Dr. Phil (remember, I am sick), with my box of treasures in front of me, and the whole family gathered round. Inside I found two boxes.

8_2_83v.gif
The first one held a beautiful set of five hand painted glass ornaments: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald. After lots of 'oohs' and 'awes', I opened the second treasure box, and this one revealed the cutest Mickey & Minnie dated ornament, complete with a cool Mickey head display stand!

I love my gifts! And I love my nice Zeta Secret Sea Star! Your timing is impeccable. Thank you so very much!
36_15_5.gif

Oh, and if you run across Tinkergurl in VMK, you might want to say thanks to her, because if it weren't for her intervention, a wonderful package from Disney would be arriving at your house any day now...lol!

Merry Christmas!
8_2_85v.gif

What a great surprise! rofl I could just picture your disappointment and excitement through the story! Surprises when you are sick are the best medicine......now the real question is...Did you have everyone's okay to get online and post this?!

Tishke said:
Now the real question is...Did you have everyone's okay to get online and post this?!

Lol...they are an easygoing bunch. After rereading my post, I realize that I've painted a quite unflattering picture of myself, though. But, I'm sick!!! :rotfl:

I have the best Secret sister EVER!

I got my package in the mail!

I got TWO DISNEY BARBIES!!! (which I collect like CRAZY!) an ordiment (which is tooo cute!) and VMK CARDS!

I LOVE you secret sister, and I *think* I might know who you are ;)

Lets if I'm right <3

deba said:
Lol...they are an easygoing bunch. After rereading my post, I realize that I've painted a quite unflattering picture of myself, though. But, I'm sick!!! :rotfl:

Unflattering picture?! Please, when you are sick your words and actions don't count....it is the unofficial rule! ;)

VirtuallyMe :)

Keep your eyes out for a special box to arrive :moped: in the next few days from the mailman. It should arrive on Friday :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!! :wave: :cheer2: :goodvibes

TrixieMaguee said:
I have the best Secret sister EVER!

I got my package in the mail!

I got TWO DISNEY BARBIES!!! (which I collect like CRAZY!) an ordiment (which is tooo cute!) and VMK CARDS!

I LOVE you secret sister, and I *think* I might know who you are ;)

Lets if I'm right <3

I'm so happy to hear you got your things. What do you mean you might know who I am?? No way, I'm too clever. :teeth: :rotfl: :teeth: Either way, you are stuck with me now!

Just a reminder, there are only 8 days left to mail those packages ladies!! I want to read more of these awesome packages that are going out!!

WOOT - WOOT - WOOT

My Zeta Sister is the BEST!!!!!!!

I get home from work today (from the front door I can see into the kitchen) and there on the kitchen counter was a BOX with the disneydirect logo's on it. I dropped my things and made a bee line to that package. In the process of opening the box my DH comes in and laughs "can't you even turn on the kitchen lights!!". No way - I can see just fine. Well inside the box are the most beautiful blown glass disney christmas ornaments (no pumpkins thank goodness). As I unwrapped them, one was more beautiful then the previous. But of course Goofy was the best, he will get a very special place on the tree. My DS likes the Donald Duck one so I'm sure Donald will be right up next to Goofy.

Oh and the chocolate santas - Yummy. How thoughtful to send enough for the whole family.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
You truely are the best.

Have a great holiday Zeta sister

WOW!! Like Deba, I have been under the weather these past few days and it's been a VERY unflattering picture - LOL! Well, tonight at dinner I was going through the mail and there was a card from my secret Zeta pal. Inside were the cutest VMK magnets for my fridge and a MAGIC MIRROR card!! WOOT! How in the world did she know that was the one thing I've wanted on VMK (well, besides inferno!). I am blown away! :cloud9: I don't think I've ever posted a wish list here on the Dis - my Zeta pal must be a mind reader!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY SECRET FRIEND! :grouphug:

Only 6 days left to get those packages in the mail ladies. I have only heard from a handful of people who have mailed them out. I hope you all aren't headed for the same post office :rotfl:

Because this round ends so close to the holidays, it is hard to schedule a time to have a reveal party. I'd like to do it on the 23rd of this month at 9:00 EST. We can eat cookies, have cocoa, sing carols....a typical Zeta holiday party.

If you are unable to attend, please message your pal that evening and reveal yourself. If you are going to be out of town, or away from the computer, there are several e-card sites that allow delivery on a future date. Just set a holiday card to go out to your zeta sea star ;)

Rumor has it that this will be one holiday party not to miss! princess:

Giving this a bump!
I'm having lots of fun with this!
My poor Zeta sister hasn't been able to find me on VMK though and I feel kinda bad about it. Oh well, I guess I have to go to class and do homework. I'm almost done with class though, it's finals week this week! I'll be done on Thursday.

Tishke said:
Just a reminder, packages should be mailed no later than Dec. 15th. That leaves about 9 days before Christmas. Given that the mail is already starting to run slowly, I am going to extend the reveal to the 27th. So, on 12/27 we will have a big reveal. Hopefully we can do it on VMK or another venue. If anyone has an idea what can hold 30+ people, let me know :goodvibes

Tishke said:
Because this round ends so close to the holidays, it is hard to schedule a time to have a reveal party. I'd like to do it on the 23rd of this month at 9:00 EST. We can eat cookies, have cocoa, sing carols....a typical Zeta holiday party.

Just wanted to find out which is the real date for the reveal since you posted the 27th first, then the 23rd. I know that right before Christmas will be way too hard for me with family stuff going on. Just want to make sure of the date though, because if it is the 27th, it would be really fun to take part in the reveal party. Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I've had an absolute blast with this. :cheer2:

SecretDiser said:
VirtuallyMe :)

Keep your eyes out for a special box to arrive :moped: in the next few days from the mailman. It should arrive on Friday :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!! :wave: :cheer2: :goodvibes

My package arrived this afternoon- with a night time mail delivery lol- don't usually get those- but apparently because of the package they held our mail until this evening...

I got candy- which how did you know I'd be starving when I opened the box lol, lots of mickey stuff (candles, cards, stickers, and more) unfortunately the ornament didn't survive the trip but I could tell it was a cute doggie before it was in 20 or so pieces... lol

Thanks again- it was great to get the package and go through all my stuff. My husband will be so jealous

tigressjewel said:
Just wanted to find out which is the real date for the reveal since you posted the 27th first, then the 23rd. I know that right before Christmas will be way too hard for me with family stuff going on. Just want to make sure of the date though, because if it is the 27th, it would be really fun to take part in the reveal party. Thanks so much for all your hard work!! I've had an absolute blast with this. :cheer2:

I was contacted about a few pals who would not be able to make the 27th, and requested an earlier date. So.,.......which date do you guys prefer. I need a majority here.......

Tomorrow packages must be mailed out. If mailing has not been discussed with me prior to tonight, and your pal package is not out by tomorrow, you will not be allowed to join round 3. Dates were extended to give more time, and your Zeta Sea Stars are out there waiting for the boxes to come! princess:

My package arrived!!! :cool1: Thank you so much secret pal!! You are so sweet! :cloud9: I love my Disney 7 piece boxed ornament set!!!! They are really beautiful. :lovestruc
My whole family thanks you!!! :grouphug:

PS - Check your PM's! ;)

I got my package from my Secret pal. Unfortunately she is away and can not see my thank you. It was full of lots of surprises. Nice disney ornaments, and christmas ornaments, cookie cutters, a lovely angel, balloons so many goodies. Thank you so my my secret pal. Hope when you see this you had a great time away.

Thanks so much for the lovely gifts :cheer2: :love: :grouphug: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter