VMK Zeta Secret Pals***Round 2 Info on Post 22***

Hmm... I better clarify :) Add me to both mail and VMK events :)

Thanks!

I'm game for another round!

Here's a great big Thank you and (((Hugs))) to my Zeta mail pal. Thank you so much! I received a huge package today! It's gorgeous! Thanks.

pumpkinfish said:
(((HUG)))

I really hope everything is ok :grouphug:

Remember...you can ALWAYS count on the Zetas as a group, to be there for you! That is why we came together in the first place :goodvibes

(I know, I know...it isn't ALWAYS talk of lava boys and minute cake).

Everything is going much better. I changed my major this week and a professor rather rudely told me that I was no longer welcome in his class. I have to go and withdraw from it tomorrow.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Bumping just because...well...sometimes we just feel like we need a big hug!

Tishke, I am really looking forward to Round 2 just so you know. And thank you for all your hard work and effort put forth with this GREAT idea of yours :)

princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Good Morning Ladies :sunny: How are well doing today? I hope everyone is well. :goodvibes

I have gotten several PMs regarding the VMK swap for round 2 since there is a secret santa exchange going on as well. I've decided that round 2 will not include the VMK swap. With so so many people asking how they were going to keep up with 2 VMK swap programs, I don't want someone to run the risk of being confused or overwhelmed and have someone not get the special treatment we all deserve.

The mail swap program will still run as per usual. The dates are 11/11-12/23. That should allow for plenty of time for packages to make it through the postal system, even with the holiday rush. We've got a great group here, and I am sure we will have a ton of fun :cheer2:

Surveys will go out later today to those who are signed up. Round 1 particpants will also receive one automatically. All who return them by the deadline will be assigned a pal before the 11th.

Have a great day princess:

I want to play! I want to play! :wave: Please sign me up for the mail program! Woot! I'm so glad I didn't miss this one!

**writing down more names to add** Any others??

I also wanted to thank my Mail Pal! I got an awesome postcard in the mail from Disney! I was so excited to get a non-bill in the mail!! DS was excited because it came with a little address label with Tishke on it. ROFL He said I must be really important :rotfl:

Sorry girl...but I have to ask if I need to "officially" sign up :rotfl:

Please count me in!

:goodvibes :sunny:

Although it stinks about not doing the secret vmk person too :(

But that's ok...doesn't mean I can't do that with my Secret Mail pal :)

Hopefully tonight, I am working on them now

Tishke said:
Hopefully tonight, I am working on them now

Ok.... *patiently stares at email waiting for them*

Only 2 hours and 56 minutes left in today... :hourglass

***S I G H***

*Calmly sits with fresh cup of cocoa and bowl of cereal*

Be very afraid <3

:rotfl2: Look out, she broke out the hot chocolate and oatmeal folks....it's about to get ugly in here :rotfl:

Surveys are in your PM boxes ladies.....have fun letting your pal know more about you princess:

Thanks girl!

Done and sent back ;) :goodvibes

P.S.
Do I win anything for being first? :teeth:

OK. My survey is sent back too! :)

And I wanted to report on my lovely gifts from Round 1! I received a package a couple weeks ago with a tiara, Stitch pin, and lovely wooden photo album/picture frame, and today I received a lime green Dis badge (Great idea secret pal!) and Cinderella post-its. Thanks a bunch secret pal! I heart them, and I can't wait to see who you are! :Pinkbounc

Tishke,
Is it too late to sign up? Please let me know if I can be included! Thanks! :)

BubbasFriend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter