Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

I wasn't able to choose, I used the express deals, but with the info I had, I took an educated guess it was the Dolphin before I accepted the deal. The resort fee was a major indicator it was the Dolphin. It was a four star with a 7+ rating in the Bonnet Creek area with a resort fee of 28.13.Also, $86 is about 68% off their regular rate which is what the express deal said was the discount.

If you look at the info for the dolphin on the Priceline regular bookings it has the dolphin as a four star with 7.8 rating and a 28.13 resort fee.

Ok...I am feeling a bit ignorant here and might require a little reassurance. My spouse and I would love to take a shot at the Swan or Dolphin. I am on Priceline Express looking at the area of Bonnet Creek - June 24-29 - 4 star - 8+ Rating - $94 with a $100 mandatory hotel fee. I cannot find a resort fee on anything to compare. Am i in the right place? It is the only thing showing in the Bonnet Creek area. Thanks for your help and advice!!!

Ok...I am feeling a bit ignorant here and might require a little reassurance. My spouse and I would love to take a shot at the Swan or Dolphin. I am on Priceline Express looking at the area of Bonnet Creek - June 24-29 - 4 star - 8+ Rating - $94 with a $100 mandatory hotel fee. I cannot find a resort fee on anything to compare. Am i in the right place? It is the only thing showing in the Bonnet Creek area. Thanks for your help and advice!!!

That looks like it's the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. With the Swan or Dolphin there are no options to choose beds and the resort fee is different.

I looked at your dates and don't see the Swan or Dolphin coming up.

Besides FP at 60 days, do Swan guests get early 180 day out dining reservations at Disney like Disney resort/package guests?
The Swan doesn't have 180+10 (except for an occasional glitch that does seem to allow it if you're lucky).

That looks like it's the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek. With the Swan or Dolphin there are no options to choose beds and the resort fee is different.

I looked at your dates and don't see the Swan or Dolphin coming up.

Thanks for taking the time to look and help me out! Will it never be available...or should i keep checking?

Thanks for taking the time to look and help me out! Will it never be available...or should i keep checking?

Your welcome!

I would keep checking. While I was looking the Dolphin would be there and not the Swan then the Swan and not the Dolphin, then both would show up.

The resort fee for the Swan and Dolphin will show up as 28.13 a night per room.

You do get 180 reservations, just not the +10.

The difference is that without the +10 you have to make them on a daily rolling basis, right? I did get the glitch then because once my 180 day window opened up, I got to book our dining reservations for the entire seven days of our stay.

The difference is that without the +10 you have to make them on a daily rolling basis, right? I did get the glitch then because once my 180 day window opened up, I got to book our dining reservations for the entire seven days of our stay.

I have always been lucky that way as well. :D

Reactions: CJN
Well maybe it is 180+10.

My last stay at the Swan was a year ago...March 2016. I had to do ADRs for each day, so either it has changed to 180+10, or it is a glitch. Who knows what (I won't say evil) lurks in the hearts of Disney IT?

I don't link my Swan/Dolphin reservations to MDE so I know the +10 wouldn't work for me!

Except for a very few restaurants, I don't worry about booking at 180 anymore. I rarely have issues getting the restaurants and times I want -- even the week before my stay! ;)

I don't link my Swan/Dolphin reservations to MDE so I know the +10 wouldn't work for me!

Except for a very few restaurants, I don't worry about booking at 180 anymore. I rarely have issues getting the restaurants and times I want -- even the week before my stay! ;)

Ron and I are of the same accord. We book one meal for the each of the weekend days and pretty much fly by the seat of our pants the rest of the time. Since we usually go at F&G and F&W, we utilize the kiosks and counter service (Les Halles and Tangerine Cafe) for take away. Since the kids are grown, we now stay on the Boardwalk--the options for food are plentiful, as you know. Eating is not a priority, but the options are endless. :worship:

How do you prove you are guest of Swan/Dolphin for EMH? Show a room card for your family? Or since the res is linked to MDE can they see it if they scan the park ticket or Magic Band?

Thanks!

How long does it take for the confirmation #s to be available in the MDE app? I have a Swan confirmation number (booked this morning), but MDE says confirmation number not found. Will I need to call them for a separate number or just wait a bit? Thanks!

I have the exact same question. I booked today.

We will be staying at Dolphin 2/28/18-3/6/18. We haven't stayed at Swan/Dolphin since before DD was born, and my husband loves the Cabana Poolside Restaurant/Bar. I used Starwood points to cover most of the stay. Yay!

Also, will Dolphin's renovation be complete by this time? We really would like a renovated room. Thanks!

I have the exact same question. I booked today.

We will be staying at Dolphin 2/28/18-3/6/18. We haven't stayed at Swan/Dolphin since before DD was born, and my husband loves the Cabana Poolside Restaurant/Bar. I used Starwood points to cover most of the stay. Yay!

Also, will Dolphin's renovation be complete by this time? We really would like a renovated room. Thanks!

I have been told that it is 24-48 hours before the reservation can be retrieved in the Disney system. That said, be sure that all members of your party are listed on the reservation. I believe, once linked, it will show up in MDE as "guest one -adult; guest two - child", etc. for each member of your party but for the individual who books the reservation and his/her name will appear. You then assign a family member to each "guest" listing. If you haven't asked Swan/Dolphin to add each member of your party--it won't show up in MDE with the proper number of guests to link. You may well already know this, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate. :D

I have been told that it is 24-48 hours before the reservation can be retrieved in the Disney system. That said, be sure that all members of your party are listed on the reservation. I believe, once linked, it will show up in MDE as "guest one -adult; guest two - child", etc. for each member of your party but for the individual who books the reservation and his/her name will appear. You then assign a family member to each "guest" listing. If you haven't asked Swan/Dolphin to add each member of your party--it won't show up in MDE with the proper number of guests to link. You may well already know this, but it doesn't hurt to reiterate. :D
I had no idea. Thanks for the information!

Also, our booking is "resort view with balcony." What locations should we expect to be placed in? I am more familiar with Swan than the Dolphin. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter