We were Castle Winners!!!!!!!!

mom2jcc

Castle Suite Memories Forever!
It seems like a dream now!!! My twins are waking from their nap now so I'll have to update this later. Let me just say it was TRULY MAGICAL and was beyond our wildest dreams and if it happened to us, it can happen to YOU!!! BTW, we were at MGM on the BackLot Tour Ride on Friday, April 13th when we were approached...Yes, Friday the 13th!!

OMGOSH, CONTGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so wonderful. I am happy for you and jealous, lol;) . Can't wait to hear the details.

How wonderful!!!:love: :love: :love:

I can't wait to see your pics.:goodvibes

Wow that is wonderful. My little sister is going to cross her fingers and carry around a horse shoe. So she can be the luckyest girl in the park and get picked. You are so lucky. Have a great rest of your trip.

Sarah

How exciting! Congratulations!

I'm going to win stay too while I'm there in July - I'm practicing positive affirmations!

I can't wait to hear all about your win!!:cool1:

Come back! Come back! Tell us all about it so we can live vicariously through you! We want pictures!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I am going to have to start practicing positive affirmations as well! :lmao:

DETAILS and PICS please! What time were you approached? Curious as to the timing for this dream.

I definitely have pics! I also started a trip report today so look for that. The "Dream Team" approached us at 12 noon. Actually, they approached my Dh and Ds. I skipped the ride since the twins were sleeping. They just happened to be at the right place at the right time!! Apparently, the time, park, attraction or location is pre-determined and whoever is there wins!! They told us that there was one given away at Downtown Disney at a specific water fountain at a specific minute!!!

I'll have to update this more tonight...sorry! The babies are getting into my office drawers!!

oh my goodness! oh my goodness! Now I feel like one of my friends has stayed in the Castle!!!

How wonderful for your family!

I wondered if they gave away the Castle Stay at other parks. I was under the impression it only happened at the MK. Did you guys get to ride in a parade?

Okay, I had time to download a few pics of our magical suite! Did I mention that this happened on the very last night of our stay? What a way to end a great vacation!! Even my Dh felt the magic of Disney:wizard:

This is the main part of the suite with 2 queen beds that have heavenly mattresses I must say! On the opposite wall was a beautiful fireplace with a fake fire, but magically looked like a fire actually burning and even had the sound effects of the fire sparks. The sound could be turned off with the touch of a remote!! Above the fireplace was a plasma TV that was playing the Cinderella movie when we arrived. When the tv was turned off it changed into a mirror. I'll have to find a pic of that side of the room. Oh, BTW, the floor...well, it actually sparkled!! My Dd loved sitting on the floor (which was super clean) and what just did me in was when I got up in the middle of the night and the floor was still sparkling in the pitch dark...how? I have no idea...must be magic!! I really felt like I was living in a fairytale...we all did.
IMG_1168.jpg

Next, the 4x4 massive pool/I mean tub!!! Look at the mosaic wall behind it and the columns. The tub had beautiful colored lights shining through the water. The ceiling above was a night scene with shining stars!
IMG_1171.jpg

This was the room my son stayed in. This was taken after the complimentary turn down service. He also had his own plasma tv with a huge remote with its own touch screen. He loved being in there!
IMG_1188.jpg

Words cannot express how envious I am (and others I'm sure) Congrats!! Your kids must have loved it!!!!

I wondered if they gave away the Castle Stay at other parks. I was under the impression it only happened at the MK. Did you guys get to ride in a parade?

We could have!!! We had to pass on that incredible opportunity since it was already quite a long day for our babies. Instead we stayed in the suite awhile and just took everything in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter