We were Castle Winners!!!!!!!!

That sounds fabulous! My DS is 10 and when I went in January I didn't even think that he would enjoy winning that prize, but now that I look at your pics, I can see that it would be a dream come true for even a 10 year old.

My only fear would be coming back home - home would look like a DUMP compared to that! :worried:

Wow. I am so pleased for you, we were there over Easter and I used to look up at the castle and imagine a happy family in the suite.:banana:
When the team approached your DH did he have any idea at all ?
What was it like waking up to an empty park?
We were the first riders at Splash on 1st April and were given our smaller prize, which we were so pleased with; we had actually forgotten about the Million Dreams until the CM came up to us.
What lovely memories you will have.
I love the stories, give us more please, when you have time.

HOW COOL!!!!:thumbsup2 You have now officially lived out my dreams:cloud9: Congratulations to you and your family!!!!

Lesley

Oh what an incredible memory to have! That is awesome, I am happy for you and your family!

Allyson

Hey there! We were at the MK on Friday the 13th and walked by a very tired looking family after Spectro as we forced our way towards the Castle for Wishes. I saw this family, with twins, sitting in these nice seats and I also saw a CM with them. I wondered if they were the winners?! And it was you, and you're a DIS'er! That is awesome, congrats.

Congrats to you. That is great and glad to see someone from here enjoying the suite life!!!!!Yes my 2 daughters watch that show.

HOW COOL!!!!:thumbsup2 You have now officially lived out my dreams:cloud9: Congratulations to you and your family!!!!

Lesley

:banana: :banana: I am so honored to have you post on my thread:banana: :banana: YOu trip report was the first one I ever read from last summer!!!1 It was FANTASTIC!!:thumbsup2 I see you have started a pre-trippie now!! I'll check it out!!! P.S. Everytime I saw the Wilderness Lodge on our trip I thought of you;)

Hey there! We were at the MK on Friday the 13th and walked by a very tired looking family after Spectro as we forced our way towards the Castle for Wishes. I saw this family, with twins, sitting in these nice seats and I also saw a CM with them. I wondered if they were the winners?! And it was you, and you're a DIS'er! That is awesome, congrats.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it was us!!! And, yes, we were tired:upsidedow OMG!!OMG!!!! How cool:woohoo:

Congratulations! :goodvibes That is wo wonderful!!!!

What a beautiful memory to have.:wizard: I think I would have stayed up all night and just soaked it all in - and watched the floor sparkle. :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :)

:banana: :banana: I am so honored to have you post on my thread:banana: :banana: YOu trip report was the first one I ever read from last summer!!!1 It was FANTASTIC!!:thumbsup2 I see you have started a pre-trippie now!! I'll check it out!!! P.S. Everytime I saw the Wilderness Lodge on our trip I thought of you;)
:flower3: :flower3: Gee thanks, I'm blushing. I am so truly happy for you and your family, ever since they announced the year of dreams I have dreamt of what happened to you and your family, how cool to have your dreams come true. Glad I am associated with WL in your trip, wish we could go back "home" to WL this year but we will be returning this summer- POFQ this year, send some pixie dust our way that we may see some dream (I'd even settle for some ears:rotfl: but the castle would be AWESOME). See you in the pre -TR thread.
Lesley

WOW.. Congrats.. how wonderful!!! I wish the dream team would find more disers.. that is so awesome... I hope they find us next week!:goodvibes

I wish they would extend this YOMD into 2008, because these stories are JUST sooo great! I don't want to think of all of these wonderful dreams come true ending!!!

In all of my months of planning, I had been day dreaming of winning something like the caslte night, but then, can you believe it, I totally forgot about the YOMD until visiting the Dis tonight?! I think I am preparing myslef to not expect anything---just in case!

These stories make me tear up!!! Thanks for shaing them!

Awwww congrats!! I was hoping to be approached during our visit but nothing happened. I saw a few people who were visited by the dream team. Mostly saw Mickey Ear YOAMD hats, 1 family had FP's in AK. There was 1 family that won the Cinderella Suite while we were there, they were in the parade at MK. I'm sure it was very exciting. Congrats!!!!

Just wanted to add my congrats to you! We also won the castle stay (I have a thread all about it on this board too) in February. It was just the best thing ever, wasn't it?? And funny, I have twins also, but mine are identical boys who are 7.5 years old. And I have a baby who just turned two in Feb. So we are like opposites!
Everyone laughs when I tell them about the 3 boys and the Cinderella castle stay-but as you know, they really enjoyed it.
I saw your DS got a 'dream' mickey on the pull out couch. We got the same for all three boys with a note from Tinkerbelle. Did you get a note too? Oh, and did you catch the washcloth shaped into cindy's slipper? That was awesome.
Did you get to enjoy the tub?? I wish I had but the night we won it was the PnP party and we were out in the park til 1am, so there was really no time at all. I wish we had more time in the suite just to soak it in. And then it was over. So fast. I want to do it again!!
Beth

Just wanted to add my congrats to you! We also won the castle stay (I have a thread all about it on this board too) in February. It was just the best thing ever, wasn't it?? And funny, I have twins also, but mine are identical boys who are 7.5 years old. And I have a baby who just turned two in Feb. So we are like opposites!
Everyone laughs when I tell them about the 3 boys and the Cinderella castle stay-but as you know, they really enjoyed it.
I saw your DS got a 'dream' mickey on the pull out couch. We got the same for all three boys with a note from Tinkerbelle. Did you get a note too? Oh, and did you catch the washcloth shaped into cindy's slipper? That was awesome.
Did you get to enjoy the tub?? I wish I had but the night we won it was the PnP party and we were out in the park til 1am, so there was really no time at all. I wish we had more time in the suite just to soak it in. And then it was over. So fast. I want to do it again!!
Beth

How neat that we both have twins!! Yes, we received all of those wonderful things. We did not have time either to enjoy the tub ourselves, but I did bathe the twins in it and they loved the lights!! What a wonderful experience!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter