We were Castle Winners!!!!!!!!

Wow! That is great!:cool1:
I am sooooo jealous! Did it feel like a dream? :cloud9: Did you feel like everything was in slow motion or so fast your head spun?I can't wait to read more of the details!:banana:

How totally wonderful!!! We are all so envious but happy for you! We'll be going down the last week of May and I am thinking happy thoughts with a lot of pixie dust!!! pixiedust:

I am green with envy right now. :rolleyes1

:thumbsup2 But seriously Congrats to you! :cheer2: What an amazing experience for you all. I have my fingers crossed we too will get to stay @ the castle.

More, more, more. popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

What a fantastic experience.:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Congrats!!!!:goodvibes :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

How old are your twins? I've wondered what they do for very little ones there, like a special castle pak n play!

It so wonderful to see another DIS'er got to stay in the castle!!! Come back as soon as you can with more details...we are all living vicariously through you. :goodvibes

This is so wonderful! Congrats to you and your family. What a great way to end your magical visit :)

Enjoy every magical second.

I have to say I am jealous. Good Luck.

Please let us know how it was.

Just had to say "how fantastic" and its so good to hear it went to someone who really appreciated the prize.
I will be there in a weeks time:banana: :banana: hope I get something, anything,
Tha stay in the castle really is a once in a lifetime opportunity that only a lucky few will get, a bit like a trip to the moon, without the danger lol

Wow! That is great!:cool1:
I am sooooo jealous! Did it feel like a dream? :cloud9: Did you feel like everything was in slow motion or so fast your head spun?I can't wait to read more of the details!:banana:

It felt like an out of body experience! I still can't believe that really happened to us. The day flew by...I mean....super fast!!! After we left MGM, we had to go back to our resort (SOG) and pack everything up for the night. We had to be down in the lobby at 4pm to be picked up. Even though we were taken straight to the castle, somehow our luggage got there before us and was neatly placed in a beautiful built-in wardrobe cabinet. We had about an hour before dinner at CRT then we went on rides/attractions until the Spectromagic parade where we had VIP seating. Let me tell you, the feeling that overwhelmed my body and soul when every single character in that parade made a point to turn around and wave to our Ds7 was unbelievable! The whole evening was geared toward him and how appropriate for Disney to do that for the children!!!

How old are your twins? I've wondered what they do for very little ones there, like a special castle pak n play!

Our twins are 13 months. They were ready to send up 2 cribs or pack n plays, but we decided to let each baby sleep with us since there were 2 queen size beds and our older Ds took the sleeper sofa in the connected room. I just thought they would feel more secure sleeping with us in yet another strange place.

WOW! Congrats to you and your family. The only thing that could top that for me is if Jack Sparrow delivered my room service!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter