We were the Castle Suite Family on 11-18-07

Dawson'sMom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,
Wow! :cool1: I still can't believe that we were in the right place at the right time! It all happened at Epcot. My DH :cool2: was sitting in the engineers seat on green pod 6 at 12:20 p.m. on Mission Space on November 18, 2007.
I noticed the a bunch of Dream Team members as we walked by from the prep room to the place where you stand on the numbers waitng to go on to the ride. After we were standing on the numbers I turned to my DSpirate: and said that was the Dream Team and a lot of them. I told him that some one was going to win a big prize. I was so excited just to see them. Then as we loaded the ride and took our seat one of the Dream Team members closed the door to our pod. I was so excited that I didn't even remember the ride, and all I could say was that we were going to win something. When the ride ended the Dream Team was waiting for us. As soon as the door opened they were all there. They started asking all the questions like my DH name where we were from, if we had any relatives that worked for Disney? They lead us down the walkway toward the area where all of the space games are located as you exit the ride. We were then pulled over to the side and was told that we had won the stay in the castle. I was so over joyed and in shock that I thought that I was going to pass out. The Dream team then led us over to guest relations to fill out the paperwork. All I could do was to say I can't believe it. I was in total shock. :scared1:
Will tell you more later. I have to get back to work.

AWWWW!!! I'm so happy for you!!! What an experience!! Can't wait to hear more!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That is so incredible!!!! I'm very excited for you :banana: (and a little jealous :rolleyes1 )
Can't wait to hear about your magical night :wizard:

How wonderful!!! I hope you have lots of pictures to show us!

Oh That is so exciting..... Please tell us everything ....soon --- Did your DS love it too?:wizard:

That is SO exiting!

My question is:

...do you get to choose the date?

Jo

MORE MORE! Details please! Congratulations! A trip you will never forget! Can I say I'm so glad it happened to a Disser so that we all can experience it vicariously?:banana: :banana: :banana:

WOW That just gave me chills thinking about it. What a sweet dream that was. Oh I hope you took loads of pictures for memories to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter