We were the Castle Suite Family on 11-18-07

Hi everyone! Sorry that I haven't been able to give more details. Just been so busy at work. I have a fewe days off for the hoildays and would like to tell you more...

As we were completeing the paper work the team leader ask for mh DH's drivers licenses and he did not have them on him. we were told that someone would drive us over to get them at CSR and we could also pack our over night back while we where there. We had to have the DL to them within a 2hr period . Dream Team Member Donald drove us over CSR to get the DL and to let us pack our bag. He then drove us back to Epcot and we set up a 4:00p.m. pick up to go to the MK. We recieveced 3 fast passes each for and ride in Epcot to use until the pick up time. We rode Soarnin 2 times and then Mission Space. We could still not beileve that we had won and was going to the castle for the night.
At 3:45 we made our way to the front of the park where we were met by Daniel from Guest Relations. He would be our tour guide for the night. Daniel drove us over to Magic Kingdom. We arrive behind the bakery on Main Street. There were 3 Dream Team members waiting for us to arrive. We were given the Dream Ears and was lead out to Main Street. The Dream members had us to stop and take photos in front of the castle with the Photopass guy. We were then told that the suite was not quite ready and they asked my son which ride was his favorite in Fantasy Land. He quickly stated Peter Pan. We were lead over to Peter Pan and was directed to the front of the line. Wow! What great service we recieved. As we exit the ride we were told the the suite was ready. We were led to the Castle where we meet Nicole. She lead us to the door to enter the inside of the Castle. It is the door to the left as you enter from Fantasyland. She took us into a room where the is a desk and Cindy's clock. She goes through a whole story about how the clock never strikes midnight in the castle. She also tells us the step sisters work the elavator that lead to the suite and that sometimes they like to take their time in doing so.

I'll be back to tell you more very soon I promise!!!

Are you allowed to leave the suite during the parks closed hours?? What if you wanted to take a midnight stroll, I am curious about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter