We were the Castle Suite Family on 11-18-07

Please come back and tell us all about it!!!!!

Forget work, who cares about work?!?

Awesome for you. Of course there are numerous people on the board who would rather no one win if they can't. I say - stop whining! Enjoy the stories and be happy for the winners!

Wow! A big congrats! I'm glad someone got something other than sick from Mission Space.;) I'm always so happy to hear that a fellow DISer has won something...especially something big.:dance3:

Nope, I believe you have to stay there that night. It is a prize given away each day for that night.

If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct me...
HTH

That is correct. The castle prize is given out daily. You stay there the night you win.

This is so totally neat. I wish I could have been on the ride with you to see you win. What an experience!!

omg! how fabulous!
my dh is really excited to be going down durning the million dreams!

How great for you guys. I was in MGM that day, darn always a dollar late....
I can't wait to hear the details. We did get dream fastpasses in AK amd MK, that was great!!!!

Congratulations!! Maybe you can send those of us with upcoming trips some of your pixie dust!!!?pixiedust:

Just my luck, I would probably win the night in the castle on my last day ... oh well, it would be worth paying to change flights just for that :D

My family and I were just heading into the Mission Space area. We saw you guys and the DT members. I turned to my DH and said "There goes the castle family". Good for you!

Just my luck, I would probably win the night in the castle on my last day ... oh well, it would be worth paying to change flights just for that :D

DH asked a Dream Team CM what happens in that situation and they said that if the person turns it down then they give it away again that day. I'm guessing that they would radio back and then the computer would pick another ride/seat/time etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong:confused3

Do you get your hotel fees refunded for that night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter