We Won a Castle Night!

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful. I would have been crying.
We were there from June 28 to July 13 and we did not see the dream team once. I only saw two families with dream fast passes the whole trip. I guess we just weren't in the right place at the right time. But you so were... congrats again. Magical Memories to last a lifetime!!!:wizard:

MAJOR congrats! I just saw you're from Camillus! I live in Westvale. Howdy Neighbor :rotfl2:

So cool to hear someone only a few miles away won!

First: The Castle, the room is the three windows on the right;
IMG_0242.jpg

Here are a few shots of the office on the first floor of the castle where the Castle Concierge operates from;
IMG_0246.jpg

interesting tapestry on the wall of the office;
IMG_0248.jpg

Heres a picture of the mosaic tile pictures above the jacuzzi tub;
IMG_0251.jpg

Heres a picture of the jacuzzi later that night;
IMG_0312.jpg

Here is a picture of one of the Castle Concierges, Megan showing us the pixie dust on the floor which was also a mosaic tile floor with 14ct gold tiles making up the pixie dust;
IMG_0250.jpg

this is the throne room, note the rectagular throne, very odd;
IMG_0252.jpg

here is a view of one set of stained glass widows in the room;
IMG_0254.jpg

Here is one of the suprises we found in the room when we returned for the night, a white chocolate horse and cindarella carriage filled with chocolate cover strawberrys!;
IMG_0309.jpg

Heres how we found the beds set up; (the pull out couch had a similar pluto doll for my son);
IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Here is a towel shaped like cidarella's slipper with rose petals in the bathroom;
IMG_0313.jpg

The beds, with Joey's pluto;
IMG_0314.jpg

a view from the entrance door into the room, beds on the right;
IMG_0315.jpg

The coolest thing the room, that mirror can either be a picture of cindarella or a television, below is a fireplace that can be programed to show fireworks!
The concierge staff arranged the yomd micky ears on the mantle for us!
IMG_0316.jpg

Finally a poor view into the sitting room with the couch opened up into a double bed, across from the couch is a wall unit with another "mirrow", a fridge and closet for clothing
IMG_0317.jpg

Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed the stay at the castle!

All I can say is WOW!

My TA said she would like the $500 shopping spree if she won a dream. I always told her I'd rather have the castle (even last year when I was in DL-I know you can't win it there). I didn't even know about all the extras-meals, chocolate and strawberries, parade spots, front of the line, etc.

Wow! It looks amazing! The first night of our trip was the night you won. We won something coming out of Primeval Whirl on Sunday too! We got lanyards instead of fast passes. Maybe we were behind you or in front of you. We were drawing a lot of attention everywhere we went because our teenagers had shirts on that said I love Brazilian Girls.

Congrats to the OP!! :cool1:
You and your family are so fortunate to have won the castle stay!
Thank you so much for sharing your pics, your pics made me cry! :cloud9:

Those are GREAT pictures!

Were the plush all put in the room for you? If so, that's pretty funny because I remember the Cast Member a couple of weeks ago was looking for YOMD Mickey plush and I had to tell him that they were out of stock.. I notice the red pants Mickey instead of the YOMD Mickey....

Question 2: Do you hear any noise from the parks at night? Or feel the wind at all like you would in a tall building? I know it's not really that tall but it SEEMS like something made of.. well, not made of granite... might sway just a little.

GREAT PICTURES!!!! Love them! How lucky you are!

i would just pass out! that is our dream to stay in that castle! heck, we just want some of the dream ears! great pictures! i got chills reading everything!
mousiemom

That is totally awesome! Please tell me you and the wife used the jacuzzi!
I saw on the travel channel, when you turn the lights out, the ceiling in the
bathroom twinkles with stars!!!
My husband would have to pull me out of there, prying my fingers off the door jam! :lmao:

So happy for you and your family! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter