We Won a Castle Night!

Love the pictures! I'm so happy for your family. :goodvibes You've got me all crazy happy again as we get ready to return to WDW in Sept.

How Lucky! Congrats! We were there on the same dates but we didn't won anything :( oh well maybe next time (December).

wonderful!!! we got the ears after getting off SM-- and we were thrilled i can't imagine if we win something in Sept-- :cheer2:

Thank you for sharing these photos, Neighbor!! They are absolutely beautiful!

oh, wow......wow wow wow! Nothing short of what I would have expected! I bet you guys had a truly fantastic time, thanks for sharing!

Those are GREAT pictures!

Were the plush all put in the room for you? If so, that's pretty funny because I remember the Cast Member a couple of weeks ago was looking for YOMD Mickey plush and I had to tell him that they were out of stock.. I notice the red pants Mickey instead of the YOMD Mickey....

Question 2: Do you hear any noise from the parks at night? Or feel the wind at all like you would in a tall building? I know it's not really that tall but it SEEMS like something made of.. well, not made of granite... might sway just a little.

They brought the toys to the room for us while we were touring the park that evening, it was a nice suprise:banana: :banana: The building seemed pretty solid, the room was very quite, you could hear the fireworks that go off during the show at the front of the castle with the characters, no swaying and the only noise I heard was early in the morning I heard some men talking, but Im a light sleeper

Hi! I am just starting to read and only read your first post! I was there!! Wed, July 9th was my first day at the MK. I must have missed you and the dream squad by minutes on BTMRR! I saw you lead the parade! Too funny! Congrats on a dream of a lifetime! :)

Wow! thats great! we were there the 1st week of Juen for 10 days and I was hoping to win something! We are going back October 10-18 and maybe we be blessed then!!
We Love WDW!!!:love: :love: :love:

Thanks for the shairng. I was told you could not see out the tinted windows, but it looked like you could.

Congratulations!!!:dance3: :cheer2: :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing the story and the gorgeous pictures. I'm so happy for you.

I do have a question that I've been wondering about since they started giving out this dream. Could you see out to the Magic Kingdom from the windows at night? To think of the park as empty is just incredible!

Were you able to see the clean up crew working at night? Did you have to go get your luggage and pack up to take it or how did they handle that? Just wondering....you know in case I win when we go!! LOL! :cool1:

skygirl, pamouselover;
Regarding the view:3dglasses it is actually quite limited. The window face the merry go round behind the castle and the path that goes from the left side of the castle (viewed from the front) to liberty square and left of that to around the cyrstal palace.
The stained glass windows do limit the view, the clear glass was antique? wavy, kinda and made the view look foggy. Cant complain though.

Never looked for the cleaning crews and never heard them.

Were you able to see the clean up crew working at night? Did you have to go get your luggage and pack up to take it or how did they handle that? Just wondering....you know in case I win when we go!! LOL! :cool1:

Never looked for the cleaning crews. We returned to CSR before the parade and packed a bag for over nite, our disney concierge picked us up there and drove us to MK, we entered through an employee entrance, he brought our stuff to the room, Disney brought our bag and stuff back to the CSR the next day.

I hope this anwers your questions:rotfl:

If anyone has any pictures of us from the Parade that they could post here my kids would love it
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter