We Won a Castle Night!

the castle concierge told my wife that they gave night away for all but about 50 nites during the year. the remaining nites were set aside for maintanence and weddings, I guess some folks have won wedding dreams, get married on the steps of the castle and spend the wedding nite at the castle. I dont know the numbers though:banana:

I would assume the 50 nights set aside were for pre-determined contests; online contests, etc.

wow, Congratulations to you and your family, thanks so much for sharing your
wonderful photos:cloud9:

so happy for you...what a great birthday present for your wife. the pics are beautiful...can't imagine how awesome that must have been!!!!

Congratulations! It sounds like you and your family had a magical trip!

Thank you very much for sharing the pictures!!

Congrats Guzzi to you and the family! my goodness, i found myself getting choked up reading about your experience! Good for you, what a blessing. btw, can ya throw some of that pixie dust this way?:wizard:

It all sounded wonderful. I kept reading thinking where's the bad to warrant the frown? i think yes lol

wowo what a great trip!!! We are leaving Monday to head to Florida - Wednesday to WDW for a week!! SOO dang excited!! this just makes me MORE ready! send my some pixie dust!! :D

Love the PIC the family here is SO jealous !!!!

Hope we're that lucky....Our first family Vacation we were picked for the Animal Kingdom Parade and had a blast....Never thought that your could get that tired from just waving!!!!

I'm dying to know if you were told to stay in your room over night or could you just go down and wander around? Also if you were told to stay put were you
able to get drinks & food? I would love to wander around the park after closing.

I'm dying to know if you were told to stay in your room over night or could you just go down and wander around? Also if you were told to stay put were you
able to get drinks & food? I would love to wander around the park after closing.

Yeah I was wondering this too. Wouldn't that be the coolest?! :banana:

We had dinner at CRT last night and the family across from us won yesterday! They were from Boston and the wife won for being in the right seat on the Safari ride yesterday! They have a 7 and 3 year old daughters and were so humbled by it all! What a great family! I felt like I was with royalty!

the never told us we couldnt leave the room, but i had the feeling that they really didnt want us wandering the park at night. There was a concierge working all night that we could call if we needed anything, there were drinks in the fridge in the room for us. We didint get back to the room till about midnite, so other than using the hot tub, we all sort of collapsed and fell asleep.

That is absolutely fantastic!!! What a wonderful time you guys must have had!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and photos! Wonderful to see and hear!:thumbsup2

How awesome for your kids! (and you) They will remember this moment forever! Abolutely Magical ! pixiedust:

Glad to hear it was so magical for you! I love the story about the Pluto hat!

Very cool!:woohoo:

What a memorable day.....one of those once in a lifetime events :rotfl:

thanks for sharing the pictures with us :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter