We Won a Castle Night!

Congrats!! It's wonderful what disney magic can do! I'm so excited about my upcoming trip we leaVE oCTOBER 4TH:cool1:

Wow Congrats to your Family!

I loved seeing all of the pictures. What a truly magical surprise! :wizard:

:goodvibes I'm so jealous! It would be selfish for me to want to win a night in the castle because I don't have children, but my honey and I would love to stay for a night. How romantic, huh?! Your family sounds like it was so blessed on your trip. Surely you are all so deserving. I believe great things like that happen to those who deserve it the most, whatever the blessing might be. :goodvibes

How lucky you must have felt. What an amazing experience! I would absolutely love to win a night in the Castle.

Congrats on being chosen to spend the night in the castle suite. How amazing!!! I can only imagine how wondeful it would be to get into the fabulous tub after an excitting day at Disney. Climb into the royal bed and fall asleep to wake up and realize it wasn't a dream after all. What a great story you have to tell, thanks for sharing. :wizard:

i just found your post. very cool! good luck topping this trip now. great birthday memore for the wife.

:thumbsup2 Lucky you...what a terrific tale to tell! Congrats and enjoy the magic!!!:wizard:

That is so wonderful for you and your family. I don't think you will ever forget all of the magic!!! We have been to Disney 7 times since the YOMD started and we never won anything so it is so nice to hear about people winning their dream vacations!!! Congratulations!!!:)

That is so wonderful for you and your family. I don't think you will ever forget all of the magic!!! We have been to Disney 7 times since the YOMD started and we never won anything so it is so nice to hear about people winning their dream vacations!!! Congratulations!!!:)

I am right there with you..it took us 6 trips and then finally in August my DH went to DHS by himself and won Dream Fast Passes on RR at about 9:30am and then 3 days later we were at DHS in Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground around 9:45am and we all won!! YEAH!! I was so excited. One last try this December for the Castle!!!:goodvibes The experience sounds wonderful!!!

So close to wining a night in the castle. We got off Dumbo and the family that got off after us won the stay.... It was so sad to watch:sad1: It was a family from Hawaii, I bet they had a great time.... I did not win a thing again this year, but I did have a really good trip.

Wow, what an amazing story!! What a terrific surprise for your son, gave me goosebumps reading about it, thanks so much for sharing, I just love hearing about all the wishes coming true!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter