we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

Wow! What a great story! I'm sure you'll have many wonderful memoriest that will last a lifetime! Congrats!

I loved your story! My six year old dreams of staying in the castle. Thanks for sharing! :cloud9:

Wow----amazing..I am so jealous.
What a wonderful experience! Amazing pictures as well.

What a great story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It sounds like they found a family who really appreciated the Dream! :) :)

That was totally AWESOME! What a fantastic story and memory for you and your family! Congratulations!

:thumbsup2 I really enjoyed reading your very happy, amazing experience. Wow! Dreams really do come true. I will keep on dreaming....my family will be there the week before Christmas. I truly hope that there is still some "magic" left that late in the year.

Congratulations on your winnings. I'm curious to know if any of the winnings associated with YOMD, do they usually give to families, or do my wife and I have a chance as strictly a couple? All the people I see who has won something all seem to have kids....doesn't seem like strictly couples have much of a chance?

LOVED reading your story! I'm so glad that someone who really appreciated it won -- and then came to write and tell us about it! It sounds so magical, and I'm so happy to hear all the neat details.

Congratulations!!

Dreaming I might win a night when I go in a few weeks...

congrats on the castle stay! it sounds amazing! i'm also curious about a couple's chance of winning.....has anyone heard of just two people getting to stay in the castle suite? or is it always families with kids? :confused3

congrats on the castle stay! it sounds amazing! i'm also curious about a couple's chance of winning.....has anyone heard of just two people getting to stay in the castle suite? or is it always families with kids? :confused3

It is completely random. There is one person chosen by a computer and that person is allowed to take their family. This means that it can be just one other person or an entire family. Everyone has an equal chance. :banana:

Wow, wow, wow!!! As a fellow scrapbooker and Disney lover I can't even imagine how excited you were. So, have you started on the scrapbook yet? ;)

Wow, wow, wow!!! As a fellow scrapbooker and Disney lover I can't even imagine how excited you were. So, have you started on the scrapbook yet? ;)

Nope, not yet. I think I have to let it sink in a little more before starting. It's going to be a BIG project so I have to really gear up for it. When it's done, I will try to post parts of it on the DIS.

What a wonderful story! The bit about the "lost boys" letter was adorable. Sounds like a truly magical experience, congrats!

:banana: :love:
I am so happy for you and your family!!!

Did you think for ONE second before arriving that this could really happen to you? I am going Mother's Day weekend and I am just so excited and thankful for being able to just be at the parks! If anything like that ever happened to me I think I just might faint!! LOL

I really wanted to stay on grounds for this trip, but they were all booked! I am staying at the Omni Resort at Championsgate, but its ok. Next time I will plan sooner and get to stay on grounds!

I read about another family winning the castle, too (think they had twins?).....Disney Loves Twins!! How fabulous!! I was able to see your pics with the right clicking on the red X! Everyone looked so happy!!!!

I was wondering how people handled exisiting reservations, WDW dining ADR's etc and you explained everything so well. I hope you blew up all those pictures and wall papered your kids room with them!! LOL:wizard:

popcorn:: Can't wait to read about more stories from Dream Winners!!

PS I read everything right to the last word and It was almost like I was there, too!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter