we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

thank you for posting. It is nice to know that you really only win because of a predetermined factor, and not because you look like a "nice" family. I am glad that you had a great time.

I didn't understand this statement, what was the predetermined factor?
was it the seat number that the MIL sat in on the Jungle Cruise?
sorry, I'm not that sharp today.
I would just be happy if I could afford to stay at the GF. :cool2:

wonderful - How exciting . You never mentioned was your husband their with you-- ? You did say he was a lawyer ...

I didn't understand this statement, what was the predetermined factor?
was it the seat number that the MIL sat in on the Jungle Cruise?
sorry, I'm not that sharp today.
I would just be happy if I could afford to stay at the GF. :cool2:

Yes, it was the seat #/boat/time that my MIL sat in on the Jungle Cruise that was randomly selected by the computer the night before, and was the predetermined factor why we won the Castle Stay.

wonderful - How exciting . You never mentioned was your husband their with you-- ? You did say he was a lawyer ...

Sorry I was unclear. Yes my DH was with us on this trip. He is the big guy with the baby in the pictures during the parade in the car. I said 'we' in my original post/story, but I guess I wasn't entirely clear on who "we" were. He had a great time too. Disney is not his thing but I think he enjoys it thru the kids and me. Cause I enjoy it enough for several adults (especially after winning!).
Beth

That is fabulous!!!

And it gives me hope too. I thought for sure we would be overlooked for such a grand surprise because we will have 2 boys and no (little) girls with us.

This big girl is going to continue to dream!!!

Wow! Sounds like a truly magical experience.
GREAT PICTURES!
How many bedrooms are in the castle?
Deb

There are two "bedrooms". The main room has 2 queen sized beds with a desk, fireplace, trunks, table and chairs. The other room has a pull out queen sized couch and a cushy chair with ottoman and side table. It's like a hotel suite in terms of layout. Just a lot nicer and more unique.
Beth

Congrats to you and thanks for posting. It was exciting reading your post about you "once in a lifetime" experience!! It's going to be pretty hard to top that on your next trip LOL!!:goodvibes But, what an experience you'll be able to talk about for decades to come!! ...and how nice to be able to enjoy it with your family...;)

Congratulations! That is soo amazing! The pics your took are great and the suite looks amazing!

I just had to add my own congrats to the thread! I would love to see a pic of the tub that you mentioned! I am so happy for you and your family! That would be such a GREAT scrapbooking adventure! I can just imagine the layouts! :cheer2:

Wow, what an amazing trip you must have had. We have been three times, going for our fourth since the Year of a Million Dreams started. We never won a single thing. All three times, nada! You are very lucky.

Wow I'm so jealous:banana: What an amazing thing to win, definitely a dream come true. Congratulations!:goodvibes

Congrats to you and your family! I wondered how they picked the families as well. That was really exciting to read all the stuff you got to do. Please post more pictures!!!

Oh my goodness thats awesome. That would have been the highlight of my life. Congrats on the dream win. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter