• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

Congrats!! That is definitely a dream come true. I can only imagine how amazing it was.

We are going this Sun.-Tues. and again in June for 10 days. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and anything on my body that will cross. I would love to have ANY of the dreams.

Congrats again and love the pics.

Congratulations Beth - like everyone else I'm so jealous, but glad to have heard all the details about the day (I thought it was just the night in the suite, had no idea they treated you like a celeb and let you jump queues etc!). :cool2:

I was just wondering whether you noticed if the little plush Mickey that your sons each received is available to buy in the stores or is it a sort of special edition for winners only? I'd love to be able to add him to my growing collection!

Best wishes,

Congratulations Beth - like everyone else I'm so jealous, but glad to have heard all the details about the day (I thought it was just the night in the suite, had no idea they treated you like a celeb and let you jump queues etc!). :cool2:

I was just wondering whether you noticed if the little plush Mickey that your sons each received is available to buy in the stores or is it a sort of special edition for winners only? I'd love to be able to add him to my growing collection!

Best wishes,

Thanks!! Nope, the Mickeys are fully available at the stores. You can definately add him to your collection!

That is absolutely amazing! Congratulations!! That just made me so happy reading it and it made my day.. I can't even begin to imagine what it must have felt like for you!! :-)

OMG I want to scream that you won!! How cool I got goosebumps reading your story! Thank you for sharing it with us all I love that all things are possible!

A bit slow on the uptake, but this was a fantastic read! DH and I are leaving Friday (and I still have am idterm I have to study for and a paper to write before school tomorrow) and have just gotten all giddy and excited....

What an incredible experience for you and the family! I only wish the baby would remember it!

Oh, DH asked- What do you do about the $450/night room at the GF? :confused3 Just fork it up and look at it as an expense paid?

A bit slow on the uptake, but this was a fantastic read! DH and I are leaving Friday (and I still have am idterm I have to study for and a paper to write before school tomorrow) and have just gotten all giddy and excited....

What an incredible experience for you and the family! I only wish the baby would remember it!

Oh, DH asked- What do you do about the $450/night room at the GF? :confused3 Just fork it up and look at it as an expense paid?

omg-the room at the GF is that much??!! I guess I never looked at it that way since we always buy the whole package deal (meal plan, park hopper tix, hotel) and pay the one price. Well, I guess I just thought that there is no price that can be put on the castle suite stay, so whatever we paid, we already paid and this was just a bonus, ya know?

I wish the baby would remember it too, but I am a big photographer and scrapbooker so if he dosen't remember in his head he will at least remember it by the pictures and scrapbooks.

I hope you have a great time on your trip!

how awesome and thanks for sharing the photos

Disney should give you your money back for that night you miss at your resort! That would really be nice.
But yeah, if you think about it as paying that much to stay in the castle, it makes you feel better, but really, they shoud refund the room for that night I think!:wizard:

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How incredibly exciting. :cool1:

I know it must have been an awesome experience. I didn't catch what part of the trip you were at when you won...in other words..What day of your trip did you win? I imagine if you won at the very beginning it would be like a dream for all of your vacation.

Also, since you talked about being on the DDP as part of your package the ADRs you had to cancel went back into your account and you got to choose 2 other places. Is that correct?

We are going in the fall (hopefully) and I would jump for joy if we won! My kiddos would go nuts!:yay:

Thanks for sharing and I am thrilled a Disser won. That is 2 so far. I would love to make it 3!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congratulations - How exciting!!

I can only dream that it could happen to me. At least I have threads like this to keep the dream alive till we leave. I don't know what I would do if I won, lol!

I don't even see the red "x" where the pictures should be, just the text saying what the picture should be... Did you take them down? Can you re-post them please?? (With sugar on top!)

I don't even see the red "x" where the pictures should be, just the text saying what the picture should be... Did you take them down? Can you re-post them please?? (With sugar on top!)

Same problem here. Please repost! I am so anxious to see the pics after having read your story! The suspense in killing me!! popcorn::

That is so great that you won the castle stay. That is something you will never forget. I hope that during my trip to disney in aug i can win anything at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter