• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What are the chances....

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
I would like to dedicate this thread, to all the threads that have come before, that have been hijacked. You know the ones......We have all asked a question, about some subject, and the next thing you know...... we're 53 miles west of Venus (That's for the B-52 fans). I still chuckle when I see that happen. No better way to enjoy a Sunday morning, listening to some Jazz (Ok, maybe listening to my La Nouba CD), drinking my coffee with some Black Sambuca and visiting the Disboards. :coffee:

To all those wayward threads that can't find the bread crumbs to follow back home......I salute you. :drinking1

I would like to dedicate this thread, to all the threads that have come before, that have been hijacked. You know the ones......We have all asked a question, about some subject, and the next thing you know...... we're 53 miles west of Venus (That's for the B-52 fans). I still chuckle when I see that happen. No better way to enjoy a Sunday morning, listening to some Jazz (Ok, maybe listening to my La Nouba CD), drinking my coffee with some Black Sambuca and visiting the Disboards. :coffee:

To all those wayward threads that can't find the bread crumbs to follow back home......I salute you. :drinking1

What's that on your head? A WIG????????????? :rotfl:

LMAO I totally thought you were going to say what are the chances of getting a free upgrade. ROFLMAO

HAHAHAHA!

Loving it!

Please tell me how to pool hop while using my refillable mugs I bought five years ago.

And we always know where those threads go, Education and Parenting styles, strollers, scooters, cutting or not in line and so on. I believe there is some sort of Black Hole pulling threads there.

We have never taken brown paper bags when visiting WDW, but next May we are going to do Tom Sawyer Island.
My daughter will be 19, she is at that age where she might enjoy the RP Driving experience. Right before we play golf at Fantasia Gardens.

My clothes are dry, I got to get them from the Balcon....I mean dryer.

We have never taken brown paper bags when visiting WDW, but next May we are going to do Tom Sawyer Island.
My daughter will be 19, she is at that age where she might enjoy the RP Driving experience. Right before we play golf at Fantasia Gardens.

My clothes are dry, I got to get them from the Balcon....I mean dryer.

Which brand is your dryer, is it good for drying swimming suits after hopping pools?

Need a cup of tea...

Do you know if there's a place at WDW that sells glue for my wig? If not, what's the closest place to get some? How do I get there? How much will it cost? Can I use my rewards card to buy it?

Do you know if there's a place at WDW that sells glue for my wig? If not, what's the closest place to get some? How do I get there? How much will it cost? Can I use my rewards card to buy it?

Right on a Main Street, to get there catch the next flight, land at MCO, then ME, then Disney bus, then fly back and report to Dis. Should cost no more then $400(including flight), great deal!!!

Hey, speaking of Main Street, does anyone know if they sell gum at EPCOT? Or if I can get a bus from AK to DH? TIA!

Can anyone tell me how much extra the park hopper option is when you include the US, IOA, and SW option??? Also, where do I catch the monorail to AK???

To my mind, the only thing WORSE than reusing mugs, pool hopping, parking in DTD and shuttling to the parks, and taking kids out of school to go to WDW is darned OFF TOPIC POSTS on HIJACKED threads!!! I mean, how RUDE is that??? Trying to put a thread back on topic after so many people went to such effort to direct the discussion in their own way...?

Thanks for letting me rant; I hardly ever get a chance these days...

.... So let me get this straight - technically CS meals on the DDP are NOT seperated by Adult and children - right? It's just one pool? :lmao:

Okay so if I planned correctly, I can wake up at 7 be at MK EMH by 7:45 to ride Matterhorn, breakfast at Chef Goofy's ADR time 8:05, then hop on the boat at the CR and get to AK just in time for the Lion King, while in AK meet all the princesses, after my 12:30 lunch at Tony's, I'll head to MGM where I will spend the rest of the day, watch fantasmic which starts at 8, then take the boat to that giant mickey golf ball to watch Illuminations at 9, and thank goodness, Wishes doesn't start till 11 so I think we'll squeeze that in too. Oh and Disney provides transportation to and from the Ikitikiwaki Resort 6 miles from I-Drive, right?? :rotfl2:

3 o'clock. But don't worry about saving a spot in advance, just push your way up front at 2:58.:duck::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter