What are the chances....

:scared1:I'll be there in December for Free Dining. The forecast calls for rain 24/7 and crowd predictions are 10+ every day. Will love bugs ruin my trip?:lmao:

I think it's shameful the way some parents act around their kids.

If I buy a set of Mickey Ears, should I have them embroidered with my name? Or my neighbors name? That way, I could give it to the neighbor as a gift when I get back in thanks for feeding the cat while I was away.

You think it'd be okay to wear them while I'm at WDW with someone else's name on them?

I just don't know...

I don't want to pay for my nine year old to get a ticket; do you think I could just put overalls and a hat on him, stick him in a stroller and tell them he's 2?

Oh, and how much are those FOTL passes, anyway?

Is this where we start a resort mug swap? Does anyone have wrist bands to swim at Storm Along Bay? Should I check ebay? How late can I park free at the water parks and how do the buses run from there to the other parks? Or should I park in DTD and transfer at Saratoga Springs? Inquiring minds don't care:rotfl:

What time is the 3 O'clock parade ??

Because I can't decide if I should eat at Tony's or Plaza so I figure I will just Make ressies for both and decide that day.

To funny y'all, :rotfl2: My favorite is when someone asks a question and someone else comments with " Do a search for it" . That burns the back of my pants.

Can my kids sit in front of you for the parade? The boys are just under 6' tall, so they shouldn't block your view...much!

Can my kids sit in front of you for the parade? The boys are just under 6' tall, so they shouldn't block your view...much!

:rotfl2: I'm only 5'5"
Can I sit on their shoulders? I am sure everyone behind us will understand. I will just tell them it is my first time there. :lmao:

We're not a picky family, but we do like a clean, yet cheap hotel. We like the convenience of the monorail but we don't want to pay so much money. We want peace and quiet, but we also want to be near the bus stops and the food courts. We want to be able to walk to Epcot and the Studios and Animal Kingdom and the Magic Kingdom.

What hotel should we pick?

Are my 'kids' too old for strollers?

NO! I see (27 year old) kids sleeping in strollers outside of It's a Small World every time we're there! You should check the stroller swaps for a double stroller- that way you can fit more than one. Or, just steal someone else's; they'll never know it was you & just think of all of the loot you'll get (Mickey Ears, BBB sashes, whirling flashy light things, and more)! The spoiled one year old that they belonged to won't know the difference.;)

BTW, my entire family (about 100 of us) will be at MK on Christmas Day & it's my cousin's uncle's daughter's son's girlfriend's hamster's birthday. Where should we eat? Will they put us all at the same table? Do the kids have to pay the kids' price? What about the hamsters?

NO! I see (27 year old) kids sleeping in strollers outside of It's a Small World every time we're there! You should check the stroller swaps for a double stroller- that way you can fit more than one. Or, just steal someone else's; they'll never know it was you & just think of all of the loot you'll get (Mickey Ears, BBB sashes, whirling flashy light things, and more)! The spoiled one year old that they belonged to won't know the difference.;)

BTW, my entire family (about 100 of us) will be at MK on Christmas Day & it's my cousin's uncle's daughter's son's girlfriend's hamster's birthday. Where should we eat? Will they put us all at the same table? Do the kids have to pay the kids' price? What about the hamsters?

I'd do Garden Grill - I'm sure that Chip and Dale would comp the hamster's meal....:rotfl2:

does anyone know when disney will post the schedule for Wishes in December, 2011??...

i bought my son a child park hopper ticket in 1981 and have one day left on it...he's now 38 years old, can he still use the ticket??

If I buy a set of Mickey Ears, should I have them embroidered with my name? Or my neighbors name? That way, I could give it to the neighbor as a gift when I get back in thanks for feeding the cat while I was away.

You think it'd be okay to wear them while I'm at WDW with someone else's name on them?

I just don't know...

If it's your neighbor's birthday, I'm sure it would be okay to get a free :cake:birthday button to wear with the Mickey Ears that are embroidered with their name. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter