• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What are the chances....

Now my questions are...
1. I haven't made my dinniong reservations yet. DO you think I can just walk up and get in?
2. I want to charge my segway up while ridding the rides. Do you think there is an outlet I can use at every ride?
3. I am bringing my brand new gianormous camera with the big flash. Do you think they will stop the Haunted Mansion ride so I can set up and take some pictures?
4. My 2 year old was born in August but we are going in January, which restaraunt has the best birthday celebration?
5. Can some one make a room suggestion that is on the ground floor, right near the pool, restaurant, front desk, and elevator?

I don't know, I'm too busy thinking about that pretty pink cake castle.:cloud9:

My cat's name is pumpkin. Do you think they will embroider Mickey ears for him with his name on them? Also, will they give him a hair cut at the barber shop on mainstreet usa ?

Hi all. Just wanted to see if anyone had a clue as to who would be performing in the Christmas Parade? :santa: I don't mean this year. I need to know about 2010. We're thinking of going in early December and wanted to know whether we should avoid the MK on taping days or (depending on who's performing) go watch the taping. :thumbsup2 Any ideas?

Does anyone have all the words to the candle light processional? I sure would love to talk and sing along to every word and every song.

I just want to share this tip...people LOVE it when you sing along, or if you know all the words to the script, just say it along with the tape. This is an especially great tip for attractions like It's a Small World. (really! One year the man behind us whistled the ENTIRE time on that ride!) :rotfl:

Can anyone get me the number for the local Office Depot in Orlando? I'd like to have some office supplies sent to my room. Oh and I haven't booked my room yet...

TIA! :thumbsup2

This is hilarious! Makes me a little nervous to post a ?, but I definitely have noticed what you're saying! Thanks for the laugh! Oh, and is there an app available for finding the closest refillable mug station near each pool?

This is hilarious! Makes me a little nervous to post a ?, but I definitely have noticed what you're saying! Thanks for the laugh! Oh, and is there an app available for finding the closest refillable mug station near each pool?

There used to be an app... but it seemed to be pointless, as it always came back with the same response.

- Go in pool
- Dip mug in - scoop out until full
- Avoid the "lemonade"

There used to be an app... but it seemed to be pointless, as it always came back with the same response.

- Go in pool
- Dip mug in - scoop out until full
- Avoid the "lemonade"

:scared1: EWWWW!!!! I don't get it, I love lemonade! :lmao:

Snow?!?!?!

Do you mean it snows in Florida? Do you think I should be worried? We are going in July 2011. Should I plan to pack snow boots?

Oh no, now I'm all freaked out. I've got to run and check the weather.

:laughing:

Snow?!?!?!

Do you mean it snows in Florida? Do you think I should be worried? We are going in July 2011. Should I plan to pack snow boots?

Oh no, now I'm all freaked out. I've got to run and check the weather.

:laughing:

To clearify... snow is an infrequent occurence in Florida.

However, to add to the magic and realism in Epcot, the Disney Imagineers have developed artificial weather patterns to match those of the host countries. So yes it will snow at the Canada Pavillion, sometimes in the UK, etc... but a quick trek over to the Moroccon desert should help balance the chill factor. It's quite a remarkable system actually.

Does anyone know if Disney rents trailers that go behind the scooters? DW and I know that we'll be extremely tired pushing the little ones around the park. We thought we might rent a scooter and pull them behind us. :confused3

There's a board out there called Disboards.com They may have an answer to that question..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter