• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What are the chances....

Now that Disney owns Marvel, can anyone tell me where to find the Spiderman meet-n-greet at WDW???

Here's how:

Go to Main Street at the Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Orlando Florida, then turn around and:

1. Head north on Center Dr toward Floridian Way 0.6 mi

2. Turn right at Reams Rd 2.0 mi

3. Turn left at Co Rd 535/State Rd 535/Winter Garden Vineland Rd
1.4 mi

4. Turn right at Chase Rd/Lake Sawyer Dr Continue to follow
Chase Rd 1.2 mi

5. Turn left to stay on Chase Rd 2.0 mi

6. Turn left at Main St 0.5 mi

7. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto E 6th Ave 0.6 mi

8. Continue onto Conroy Windermere Rd 3.0 mi

9. Turn right at Turkey Lake Rd 1.3 mi

10. Turn left at Universal Studios Plaza 0.1 mi

11. Enter Islands of Adventure

12. Go through the Port of Entry and take a left.

13. Go past the Hulk until you reach the Spiderman ride. Stay there until Spiderman shows up for autographs. It might be 5 minutes or it might be 8 hours but he'll show eventually.

My feet won't hurt if I wear 3 inch heeled boots to the parks every day, right? I mean I wear them every day at home without a problem. I just don't like the look of sandals with jeans, and I wouldn't be caught dead in tennis shoes.

I want to know how everything at Disney works. Is there any way to get a personal tour of everything backstage by one of those imagine-ears guys? I have like a million questions.

Now that Disney owns Marvel, can anyone tell me where to find the Spiderman meet-n-greet at WDW???

Ariel's grotto, at 1:35PM when she does "lunch" for an hour with the Mad Hatter.

And....ummmm, can someone tell me the best bag to carry my spare sneakers in. I wear crocs but by noon my feet are killing me!!!

Trying to finish up my packing and planning. I need to let my friends staying offsite know which pool we'll visit each day. Tell me what you think about my schedule:

Saturday- AKL pool
Sunday- SAB
Monday- BLT- we'll sneak in the door behind a BLT guest ;)
Tuesday- Poly
BTW, does anyone have refillable mugs for these resorts? We could start a share if y'all don't. I'll buy the mug and each person can send me $20 bucks to use it.
Another idea- at Pecos Bills they're experimenting with a new seating idea that stinks. You cannot save a table while food is ordered. I'm planning to take my 16 son to the ladies room- you never know what kind of pervs are at WDW. When he's done, we're sneaking to save a table!

I don't know if this has been asked yet or not...BUT...if I put my left shoe on my right foot and my right shoe on my left foot, would it be better to tour MK clock-wise or counter clock-wise? Also, do you think it would be rude of me to tell Minnie her underwear is showing??? I mean, if it were me, I'd want to know.

I would hold of an go in three weeks, as 2 weeks from now is the MRBHSCC
(Mickeys Really Busy High and Shadowy Cosmetic Convention)

:worship::rotfl::rotfl2::worship::rotfl2:

I am planning on being in EPCOT that day. Will I need to by a separate ticket for this? I have a big family and my twins will be asleep. Do I have to by them each there own tickets? What time is the parade?

Oh, I almost forgot. :scared1: My wife and I want to have some 'big-kids time' on our trip. Does anyone know if it's possible for Mary Poppins to watch our kids? We've heard she's a good sitter, and think we might even want her to take the kiddos to MK. :thumbsup2 I just don't know how much it might cost. Anyone ever done this?

Is there any chance we can do Fantasmic, Osborne Lights, MVMCP, Illuminations, and AK EMH's in one night during February Break?

Gosh, you're right! No Osborne Lights in February!! What was I thinking?? At least I still have Illuminations, Spectromagic, Fantasmic! I'm sure I can fit them all in on one night!

Are jet packs allowed in the parks? The walk from Splash Mountain to Peter Pan can be awfully long & I'd rather use my jet pack. I don't see anything about it on Disney's website, so I'm thinking that it's okay.

Are jet packs allowed in the parks? The walk from Splash Mountain to Peter Pan can be awfully long & I'd rather use my jet pack. I don't see anything about it on Disney's website, so I'm thinking that it's okay.

I'm sure it'll be fine to bring your jet pack! If it's not on the Disney site as a "do not bring," it shouldn't be a problem. Besides, no one reads that thing anyway :thumbsup2

You might want to throw on a pair of heelys too, just in case you have any problems with the jet pack :cool1:

Can I rent the Cinderalla Castle Suite? I wonder how much it costs? I don't see it listed on Disney's web site. :confused3

Not to hijack but does anyone know if I can send down a reservation for a CS meal? I'm bringing my cat who has a hidden disability but we don't want to pay for a TS meal.

OH! Craig Ferguson just mentioned WDW!

Not to hijack but does anyone know if I can send down a reservation for a CS meal? I'm bringing my cat who has a hidden disability but we don't want to pay for a TS meal.

OH! Craig Ferguson just mentioned WDW!

Oh my gosh, I never thought to bring my cats; I have four. Do you think when I make a dining ressie, I should just include myself or do I have to make it for 5 - they don't need a seat; just a bowl on the floor is fine!

So my friend says that I should try a Dole Whip. What is it and is it any good?

I'm so excited!!! 7 of my girlfriends and I are going to the CR and are staying club level. We've reserved a room with 2 queen sized beds. Shhhh what we'll do is 4 of us are on the reservation and the other 4 will sleep on air mattresses. The 4 registered will go to the lounge and load up with food to bring back to the other 4!!! Also for EMH, we'll ride in groups of 4. Once the group with the wristbands ride, we'll meet the others in the nearest ladies room and switch bands-cool or what!!!

I'm so excited!!! 7 of my girlfriends and I are going to the CR and are staying club level. We've reserved a room with 2 queen sized beds. Shhhh what we'll do is 4 of us are on the reservation and the other 4 will sleep on air mattresses. The 4 registered will go to the lounge and load up with food to bring back to the other 4!!! Also for EMH, we'll ride in groups of 4. Once the group with the wristbands ride, we'll meet the others in the nearest ladies room and switch bands-cool or what!!!

Oh no, no wrist bands anymore. You each have to show your room key. You could save a lot of time by having 4 of you "lose" your room keys - they are so accomodating at the front desk to get replacements! Then you all can ride at the same time, but you had best use the accessible entrances to make sure you all get on together! One of you could rent an EVC (split eight ways, it would be worth it) and they won't question it at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter