What are the chances....

Of course.. unless you have some other ideas... is there a way to get an additionally room for less than the cost of one room?

We are using some old non expire tickets to get in and pulus 7 of them have birthday's so we get to use that. We were thinking of taking some tours of condos to see if we can get enough for the others.

Where can I get super cheap tickets? We leave in 24 hours and I need to get this budget right.

Tickets? Who uses them anyway:confused3. Just put them all in a strollers, give them bottle of milk or wine:rolleyes1 and they will pass for 3yo.

Don't mean to hijack this thread but since so many people are commenting...

What do you think the crowd levels will be like March 2014. I am planning a trip and I do not want it to be too hot, or too cold, I want to be able to walk on every line and not have to wait for anything. With all the money I will have to pay for the tickets I want to make sure I see everything.

TIA!

Don't mean to hijack this thread but since so many people are commenting...

What do you think the crowd levels will be like March 2014. I am planning a trip and I do not want it to be too hot, or too cold, I want to be able to walk on every line and not have to wait for anything. With all the money I will have to pay for the tickets I want to make sure I see everything.

TIA!

Then you better go on December 21th, 2012, I heard parks will be empty and free.

Ugh, I know right? :eek: I have my towel, my fanny pack and my popcorn popcorn:: all ready. I wait for 5 hours for the parade and some 10 year old in a stroller pushes in front of me AND runs over my foot. What is up with that?!!!!

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Hey, I have a two day ticket left over and my child just turned 10. Can I still use the child ticket and go to EPCOT and MK in the same day?

:goodvibes

I can not stand rude people in the park.. they make everything seem so much less magical. Don't they know it is Disney and they should be happy!

I will lead a NY touring group of 300, and we plan to cut in Toy Story line, do you think we better do it in the morning or evening?

Can my family of 25 eat for $30 a week?

Sure! The value resorts have lots of free items: salt, pepper, butter, hot sauce, jelly, and honey. You can eat that for 1 straight week, right?

More importantly, does the term "monorail resort" mean that you can sleep on the monorail? I can't find information anywhere about renting a sleeping space in the monorail. How many people can we fit in this so-called monorail resort? I called, but the CM that I spoke to acted like she didn't know what I was talking about- where do they get those people from?:headache:

kelly,
plan on cutting later in the evening, that way all the early people will have already ridden and experienced the attraction. and you will be tired from the night before, so really don't need to get to the park til about 11. and please show up at the restaurant you want to sit down in about 1145 and cause ya'll have such a big group, they will clear an entire area and seat you right away. especially if ya'll are wearing "It's My Birthday" buttons.

Is it wrong to use the rider swap pass if your kids is 17 - and not with you because they decided to spend the day at DTD by themselves, but you are pretty sure if they were with you they wouldn't want to ride?

Thanks for sharing, but that still doesn't answer the question of when they are opening a Starbucks in WDW. Anyone?

There was a thread about this exact topic the other day, so I merged them, and moved them to the Dining boards.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This thread is hilarious! :rotfl2: And I'm guilty of some stupid questions so I'm also making fun of myself...:laughing:

So because I'm so cheap, I want to FED EX treats to our resort...what's the address of our Deluxe resort? Will they give me a microwave in my room so we can come back and eat 3 meals a day? Will they reimburse me for the time we lost at the parks cus we had to come back to eat 3 times a day? And what shouldn't I wear in first class on our flight down? Is a thong too much?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter