What is happening to some Disers??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be the MEANEST thing I have seen on VMK yet.:mad: This player will learn one day that karma will get him. I don't care if this is a young player or not. Any person with a little common sense and a HEART would never behave this way. From the other posts I have read, it sounds like a case of plain and simple jealousy.

Bug, VMK is aware of your son's story. I would not hesitate to report this further. I certainly would not want my DD to encounter such a heartless person.:sad1: ((Hugs)):hug:

Message sent. :)

THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me stay caught up on the PMs. I went to bed and woke up to so many more caring Disers who want to know who this is and you are doing a great job keeping me caught up.

To EVERYONE THANK YOU for your support and kind words. We know the wonderful Disers out weigh the bad ones and this thread is proof of that. Your kind words mean the world to me and I do not let people like this idiot bother me. Hugs to all:grouphug: :grouphug:

Bug

I agree that this person should be banned from the game. So sorry that someone would say that to you. Hugs to you and Slinkyman. :grouphug:

Thanks for sending the name! I will be happy to pass his name on to anyone who wants it, please feel free to PM me.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for helping me stay caught up on the PMs. I went to bed and woke up to so many more caring Disers who want to know who this is and you are doing a great job keeping me caught up.

Bug

Not a problem, Bug. Anything to get this info out. :) We don't want to be associating with people like this. And I know the parents don't want their kids to either.

The real shame of it is that this is a jealous, but lonely kid. I just hope he learns from this that you can't have friends when you treat people like this. But then, I doubt it. Can't have too much of a conscience when you wish someone's kid dies a horrible death just because you're mad. :sad2:
Makes me wonder what type of person he'll grow up to be. :sad2:

Hugs to you, my friend! :hug:

thanks bug for th pm and that person needs to be nice it is just awwful to wish someone ill
~brave

Aww, I'm sorry Bug. It's truly sad what some do. Wether it was because of competition or just meanness.
Hugs for you!:hug:

Oh Bug, I'm so sorry someone said that to you! That's just so heartless, I'm still shocked someone would even think it!

Could someone PM me the name so I know who to avoid?

Thanks everyone again for your show of support-Ink and I appreciate it! HUGS!!!

Bug

That is sooo mean and awful. i knew who that person was and it isn't the first time this player did a mean thing. I witness it twice myself. :mad:
I'm sorry bug that this person said this too you.

I just want to say sorry, even though it wont come 1/100th of the way there. My comment I said was very inappropriate, selfish, rude, and its an understatement because your son is getting better. I do deserve any and every punishment I might get for this comment I said, but at the moment, all that I care for is forgiveness. I let my anger emotions get the best of me again, and Ive been trying to get it better by Therapists, and yes even 2 Anti-suicidal doctors. All Im asking for now is forgiveness, but if I dont recieve it, Ill be fine for I deserve what I got/get.

Sincerely,

-Ben

I just want to say sorry, even though it wont come 1/100th of the way there. My comment I said was very inappropriate, selfish, rude, and its an understatement because your son is getting better. I do deserve any and every punishment I might get for this comment I said, but at the moment, all that I care for is forgiveness. I let my anger emotions get the best of me again, and Ive been trying to get it better by Therapists, and yes even 2 Anti-suicidal doctors. All Im asking for now is forgiveness, but if I dont recieve it, Ill be fine for I deserve what I got/get.

Sincerely,

-Ben

You have my forgiveness...

Now let your future actions allow us to move on.

Hi AvastPirateBen,

Thank you for the apology I am very happy you did the right thing by coming here to apologize. As I said to you in PM, if you did come here I would come here also to accept your apology. I hope you can get things worked out for yourself and find the fun in VMK.

Thanks you for being honest enough to post to here and I will ask the mods to please close this post so it does not get ugly towards pirate. He did the right thing by apologizing.

Thanks all for support and good luck to you pirate :)

Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter