What is happening to some Disers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi,

I wanted to share this with my fellow Disers. I was on my girl bug today playing pirates. I ran into a well known Diser in the pirate lobby that use to be on my friends list. I had deleted him after a very close friend(on a peep) had played pirates a couple times with him and he was down right nasty in the game to them not knowing they were a diser. There is no reason to be mean in pirates. Anyway I ran into him today and he commented that it was nice of me to delete him. It seems he was not happy and as he was leaving the lobby I got a screen shot of what he said. So sad that people we know on here can be so down right mean and nasty to wish a child ill. Am I surprised... no because I have seen other posts about him but if you want to say something bad about me fine but why on earth wish a kid ill. Well my thoughts are if he reads this beware as karma will get to him and he never knows what can happen........

For those that do not know My son CL_Slinkyman was diagnosed with cancer last summer-he has had treatment and is all better.

Here is the shot.

notnicedis.JPG

Good thing there are more good then bad on here right now...

Bug

Bug, I am so sorry :hug: To say I am APALLED would be an understatement. Please pm me the name of this person - I want no part with him.

Thank you. And again, I'm sorry. :(

I think that is by far the ugliest thing I have ever seen on VMK! I hope this player is a child and just doesn't understand how awful a thing that is to say. You know kids can be real mean.... Only a heartless or evil adult would say such a horrible thing. So sorry this happened to you!!

Hi Bug

I have a feeling I know who this player is. Same "pirate" Sweet and I have had many many run ins with. He's the same mouth that calls me the black cowboy........uh and i censored it.

If vmk doesnt do anything about these players, its high time we here do. No trading with his kind, isolate them.

Sorry you had to see this kids antics.

:)

Same goes with you, Rob. I would love to know the name of the person that treats you and sweet horribly; but avast, I think I know who it is already ;)

Bug:

There is absolutely no excuse for that behavior, no matter the age of the person that made such a hurtful remark!

Hugs to you Bug!

happy_guest

Bug, I am sorry to hear that your son was diagnosed with cancer. I will keep him in my prayers. :hug:

In regards to the comment, that is awful. It takes a person with a low self-esteem and little self-worth to say something like that.

Please PM me the persons Dis name so that I can add them to my ignore list as well as the VMK name so I can ignore them there as well.

OMG i a so shocked what kind of sick person says that? well i hopee bad things become of him for saying something like that cause that stuff is no jokee and a serious thing..;; well thee karmaa comes 2 himm he'll be sorry but it'll be 2 late

Bug,
I'm so sorry this person personally attacked you and your son. I just don't see why people are so mean these days. :sad2:

OMG!
What a rude and awful thing to say!

Hugs, Bug:hug:.

Bug and Rob, please send me the names of these people.

Hi Bug

I have a feeling I know who this player is. Same "pirate" Sweet and I have had many many run ins with. He's the same mouth that calls me the black cowboy........uh and i censored it.

If vmk doesnt do anything about these players, its high time we here do. No trading with his kind, isolate them.

Sorry you had to see this kids antics.

:)

Same goes with you, Rob. I would love to know the name of the person that treats you and sweet horribly; but avast, I think I know who it is already ;)

Pm sent pink by Aye there be mighty mean Pirate in those waters of VMK;)

Same goes for you rob ye feeling of who it is correct!

Bug

That little... there is no excuse in this world to ever say something like that, let alone because someone deleted you off a friends list. Coming from someone whose best friend died from cancer at 20 years old, this is the one of the cruelest things someone could ever say. Please please please PM the name of this evil person so i can avoid at all costs. I'm sorry he said that Bug :(

This player has one of the worst potty mouths in pirate history. I have reported him many many times.

By him saying what he said in the picture above, I think pretty much sums up why people have deleted him.

Unfortunately, Bears, everytime I see this punk in the pirate lobby, he has fellow DIS'ers hanging out with him chatting and playing.

Anyone who wants his name so they can delete him off their list, PM me, Bug, or SkippyPaul. I would love to broadcast his name all around.

that's so terrible! I to don't care to associate with this person! How awful. Don't worry Bug, you and Ink have friends.

that's so terrible! I to don't care to associate with this person! How awful. Don't worry Bug, you and Ink have friends.

Aww thanks yes we are surrounded by the best of friends...and he wonders why I deleted him:sad2:

:grouphug: Hugs to all my friends evil will not win out....

Bug

Thanks for sending me the name, Bug.

I'm happy that I've yet to encounter him (that I know of) in game.
It's a shame that there are those that will hang around him and subsequently learn from his behavior.

If I were his mother, he'd get a few harsh lessons real quick. :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter