• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is the longest you have ever waited in line for a ride?

A little over an hour for Test Track. The girls wanted to ride it again and were willing to wait so we did. I will say that DH waited 2.5 hours for Anna and Elsa meet and greet back in 2014.

About 90 minutes for Soarin' way back in the day when it was new. That queue puts me on edge, I can't stand the starkness and claustrophobic feel of it. Eventually, I had an anxiety attack and passed out cold. They gave me free fastpasses to come back later.

Oh my goodness! That is scary. I am glad you were/are ok.

March 4, 1995; At Disneyland, Indiana Jones Adventure - 7 hours, 28 minutes.
May 24, 1977; At Disneyland, Space Mountain - 4 hours 45 minutes
Nov 5, 1980; At Disneyland, Big Thunder Mountain - 4 hours 22 minutes

Wow 7 hours and 28 minutes that's insane.

Longest I've waited for an attraction is 90 minutes for Splash Mountain in the mid 90's.

90 min for Kilimanjaro Safaris, but posted was 30. Had some serious animal traffic issues. Most I've done on purpose is an hour I think.

Maybe 45 minutes. We are good at planning, rope drop and fp's! My friend is there right now and waited 5 hours for FOP!! Crazy! I would never!!

Oh my goodness! That is scary. I am glad you were/are ok.

Thank you. It was really embarrassing. I don't know what it is about that queue that sends my anxiety over the edge, it's just a very uncomfortable place. I was more worried about my family not being able to ride. We did get to ride later with FPs. I still go on the ride all the time, but only with FP'es.

They were all opening days for the rides. We knew (kind of) what we were getting into.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter