What is your opinion on the United Kingdom?

:faint: Keeled over with pearls firmly clutched...consider me triggered. Nicely played. :thumbsup2 Is anybody keeping score on these threads?

I have a real issue with room temperature drinks. I like them COLD or HOT, no in between. I like to sip champagne slowly, but it warms up way too fast for my liking. I keep frozen raspberries and strawberries on hand and usually use a couple of those in the champagne at home, but when I'm away from home, ice cubes it is!

LOL.

Not helpful though. I'm genuinely curious about this.
My mother always marinated sirloin steaks before she overcooked them.

Now, she doesn't make steak at all unless her kids/grands come over. We cook them ourselves (at least one of us who knows not to overcook them) and she buys better quality steaks for us. She eats chicken.

To answer your question, marinated flank or skirt steak holds up well to being overcooked.

I overcooked some filet mignon last week by accident and I wanted to cry.
I'm terrible at cooking filets so I can sympathize. My wife has the touch there.

Probably as good a time as any to ask what cut works best for well done? I was thinking Ribeye or a marinated steak? Or maybe any cut but use the reverse sear method?
The best steak for well done is a rib eye. It has great flavor and its fat content keeps it flavorful and juicy. I would suggest it over any other steak for those that like them well done.

I came up when our school funding model was in flux and there were no buses due to budget cuts. So I either walked or caught a ride with friends.

Walked, my kids walked to elementary but got rides to JH/HS mostly even though just a mile away.

Elementary school we walked, as it was only four blocks from home and there were crossing guards on every corner. High School, I had to take public transportation-bus and subway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter