What ride do others love that you just don’t ‘get’?

Soarin’
Hubby and I looked at each other afterwards and thought “that’s it?”

Needless to say, it is NOT on our to do list for our trip in June.

Speedway for sure.

*ducks flying fruit* I also think the Carousel fits in here. I mean, I like it, but it's a carousel! Every theme park has one and the Cinderella one has nice theming and history but oh it's a terrible way to start my vertigo!

Not a ride, but Country Bear Jamboree. For the life of me, I don't get the attraction to this show.

Test Track - DH & I have done it a few times and just don't get it. Trying again in 3 weeks which will probably be our last until our son wants to go.

Kali River Rapids. So anticlimactic for me.
We've had 3 trips to AK in 3 years and we've had a FP for Kali each trip... and still have yet to ride it. We always end up changing our FP to something else. I finally watched a ride through on this and... what!! Anti-climatic for sure!!!

Most of Tomorrowland in general, except I like Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor and Carousel of Progress. I just don't care for the land.

I also don't care for Dino Land in AK; I don't like carnivals! The only ride I like in that area is Dinosaur.

Toy Story Midway Mania. It's carnival games with an awkward shooting mechanism. The queue is the best thing about that ride. I think I'll really like the photo ops in Toy Story Land.
This is the one I was going to say. I don't get how so many people love this ride. Don't get me wrong I don't hate it but it is nothing fantastic to me.

Buzz. Love Toy Story theme, but its such a low tech older sibling of TSMM that I'm surprised they haven't replaced it or overhauled it - its just so old, and same theme as an entire 'land' at HS now.

Toy Story Midway Mania. It's carnival games with an awkward shooting mechanism. The queue is the best thing about that ride. I think I'll really like the photo ops in Toy Story Land.
We rode this last trip with daughter in wheelchair so we had one of the specially designed cars. The shooting mechanism is a button rather than the ball/string thing and it was so much easier!

Anyway, add me to the SM camp. Too rough, hasn't aged well at all. Loved it as a kid; hate it now.

Tower of Terror and Peter Pan. I just don't get the enjoyment in either one.

Oh no! No one likes my tiki birds :(. Anywho I don't get any enjoyment out of peterpan, to me it's just a boring ride. 7DMT is sort of on this list for me to, it's a good ride but I remember finally getting to ride it for the first time and it felt like such a quick ride I was like "that was it?" I don't get why it is always such a long wait!

All opinions are valid here and at least you said the ride is enjoyable.

Count me as one of those that seriously would question bothering going to WDW at all if Haunted Mansion was no longer there.

Yes...I love it THAT MUCH.

;)
I really like HM too but I feel like the last couple times it has always stopped while we were on it and taken forever to start up again. I almost have to force dh on it because he doesn’t like it. I still always do it at least once

Oh no! No one likes my tiki birds :(. Anywho I don't get any enjoyment out of peterpan, to me it's just a boring ride. 7DMT is sort of on this list for me to, it's a good ride but I remember finally getting to ride it for the first time and it felt like such a quick ride I was like "that was it?" I don't get why it is always such a long wait!
Yes...7DMT is a wonderful ride but it is WAAAY too short to wait in a long, long line for. I do love the que though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter