What ride do others love that you just don’t ‘get’?

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't think about things like this. Even the rides/shows/attractions/entertainment I like the least are still 'memorable' because they are at Disney and are part of something more special than the amount of time it takes to experience it.

This is not to say I don’t like these rides, but I just feel they are way overrated.

Pirates of the Caribbean- very relaxing but I personally don’t care about the movies.

Haunted Mansion- there’s ghosts everywhere. Ok?

Jungle Cruise- A cruise past fake animals that I wouldn’t care about anyway?

It’s a Small World- A bunch of creepy animatronic kids singing for a miserable 10 minutes.

Winnie the Pooh- it’s just a ride through of random characters from the movie doing random things. Not very high quality in my opinion.

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train- I do really like this ride but it’s not worth doing RD for since that could be an extra ride on Space Mountain, which is spectacular. We always get a FP so it doesn’t replace Space (we get Space as one of the other FPs)

Every show besides Monsters Inc Laugh Floor- I have plenty of opportunities to watch shows at home, but not the great rides. They just take so long.

Primeval Whirl- PAINFUL!
Kilimanjaro Safaris- It smells awful and takes so much time.

Frozen Ever After- You see characters from the movie and there’s a drop. Not worth a long wait (good thing we’ve never waited more than 20)

Spaceship earth- too long.

The Great Movie Ride (good thing it’s gone now)- too long.

and you spend the money and time to go to WDW why??

I know I'm in the minority, but I just don't think about things like this. Even the rides/shows/attractions/entertainment I like the least are still 'memorable' because they are at Disney and are part of something more special than the amount of time it takes to experience it.

This is a nice way of thinking about it.

And yes, even though I answered "Space Mountain" in response to this question, I'd happily ride it right now, if it meant being at Disney.

To all those who don't care for the Haunted Mansion, admit it, it's because it frightens you. Come to terms with your fear, it's nothing to be ashamed about.:scared1:

To all those who don't care for the Haunted Mansion, admit it, it's because it frightens you. Come to terms with your fear, it's nothing to be ashamed about.:scared1:

This is absolutely true for our daughter. We keep thinking she'll get over it, but she's felt that way since she was a little kid, and it hasn't gotten any better at 15!

This is absolutely true for our daughter. We keep thinking she'll get over it, but she's felt that way since she was a little kid, and it hasn't gotten any better at 15!

I was actually joking mousehouse23, but it's too bad your DD is afraid. But we're all afraid of something.

Enjoy your upcoming trip.:thumbsup2

Erm, I loved it. Sorry. I think it's a nice change of pace for that part of the park and it was suitably bonkers. Hope it stays around for many years to come.

Great username! I also like it, not love, but like. I was basing my comment on my observation that it is not loved by many though. There are plenty of niche things that people enjoy, but that are not loved by the masses.

My definite least favorite is Tomorrowland Speedway. The fumes from those cars and the jerking and the line in the sun. Ugh.
Also Astrobiter.

I'm not a big fan of Jungle Cruise, but we do it every visit.

On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE the Tiki room.

My definite least favorite is Tomorrowland Speedway. The fumes from those cars and the jerking and the line in the sun. Ugh.
Also Astrobiter.

The race cars are a tricky one. I hate them too, but my kids love them, and I remember loving them when I was their age as well. It's their only chance to "drive", and going 5 mph is really fast for them. I really wish they would just upgrade the cars to battery powered, or have an electric rail on the track. I can't imagine it would be too insanely expensive to do it.

Who loves the tiki room? It is almost always empty and they have talked about replacing it with something else for years.

I do! It's just so "old-fashioned Disney" to me.

Also Astrobiter.

I don't think I've ever done the Speedway (and don't really plan to) but we finally made it to the Jungle Cruise last year. (I was afraid it was going to go away before I ever got to it!)

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I went on it once, under duress, and hated it. I also don't get the obsession about the Star Wars ride. It's okay, but nothing spectacular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter