What year did you first join DVC?

Joined DVC in July of 2005. We used to live in Florida and had annual passes. DW encouaged me to make a regular WDW reservation in May of 2005 at WL. Saw the person at the DVC desk and thought, "I don't have time for a tour." But then we did have time and took the tour.

Bought VWL, then added on there in 2006, then became founding members of AKV in 2007.

1st OKW contract 3/94
2nd OKW contract 6/99
SSR contract 10/05

Miss the early years passes and loved every minute of our membership

Took our first tour with Nick July 2002, but didn't buy until 2005! Why did I wait so long???

Lori

Started the ball rolling in February 2005 with the $10 per point incentive, and got membership starting with an August 2005 UY.

First stay on points was VB in July 2006. Then SSR in February 2007. We will be returning to VB this July.

We stayed at OKW on cash in early 2000, and soon thereafter received paperwork about coming down to stay on a very inexpensive trip (was either $99 for several nights, can't remember if it included transportation) for what must have been the Boardwalk. If I had known more about it, I think I would have joined then.

WE bought our original contract at the Boardwalk Villas in 1996 while staying there on our first trip to WDW with the kids. Have added on several times since then!!

We bought in July 2005, but we should have bought in 1992 when we first took the tour at OKW (then Disney Vacation Club)! But we had just gotten married, bought a house, and just felt we couldn't afford it. It sure was a lot less expensive then, though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter