What year did you first join DVC?

1992 also sight unseen. We were planning the trip anyway and with 5 kids those free park tickets helped a great deal.

Never regretted the decision.

I'm a relative DVC newbie. I only joined a year ago, in April 2006.

2002 -- should have done it in 1992 when we first toured.

Original purchase in September 2006 during Friends and Family promo. Add-on in May 2007.

We have been members since 12-03. Bought SSR before it opened, $79 per point. We have added on at BCV within the last 2 yrs.

2001 for VWL and we waited to buy BCV ( wish we bought in 2003) but I am waiting for my closing papers for BCV resale - any day now!! :cheer2:

May 1993 -- first stay after purchase was in a one-bedroom.....instant add-on itis.

Those free passes were wonderful -- really made you feel like WDW was your home to enjoy!

We first took the tour in 1993, but didn't purchase until 1997. We've been kicking ourselves for that mistake ever since! I sure wish we would have had the 7 years of passes! Oh well, we certainly have enjoyed the past 10 years anyway!

We have a family of 6 (4 beautiful children) and we were growing tired of falling all over each other in the rooms at night. We had taken the tour in '02 and we just joined with the AKV as our home! What was I thinking wasting 5 years like that? But finally we are home.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter