When are you going?

We will be there 10/19-27 @ SSR.
This will be our first time 'Home' as a family! :cool1:
It will be me, DH, DD11 & DS8.

Christmas trip 07:
Me, DH, DD14, DS10 at BWV 12/15 - 12/22
My Dad & his DW are joining us, but they'll be at SSR (a little space is a good thing)

Easter trip 08:
Me, DH, DD14, DS11 (happy bday 3/8), MIL & FIL OKW 3/23 - 3/29

We've never taken either set of parents (grandparents) so it might be nice to run into some "neighbors" who understand us and our Disney obsession :goodvibes

At Saratoga Springs...Dec 13- 15th..Solo! To check things out...debating about MVMCP on the 13th....

Animal Kingdom Villas Feb 29-March 4 w/DD11..her 2nd Annual Birthday trip...

And SSR June 25-July 2.celebrating our 5th anniv of our FTW..which is now our DD1's b day as well:)

Phew, finally up to date again. Hope all of you have great trips home :thumbsup2

AKV Savannah view for 1/15... then my sister's family joins us at SSR 2BR from 1/16 to 1/22!!! I cannot wait for my first trip home! :woohoo:

Thanks for your hard work putting all that together!!!

Not that you have to change for me.....but we cancelled AKV Feb 29-Mar3 so we could do a cruise.....however we will be at BWV 2/6-2/7....and AKV 2/10-2/11.....

Nov 1-5 VWL
July 6-12 BCV (I might need to change this time)
Both just DW and I

WHY COOL :cool1: DH and myself are making the following trips this coming year.

VB, May 3-5

AKV, May 5-11 (wait listed for BCV)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter