When are you going?

Show us DW and DS and I at BW 11/9-11/12 and 12/16-12/21 at OKW

Hey there everyone. :cheer2: Staying in a two bedroom Villa at OKW from 2/4 to 2/8/08. This time as an owner. We stayed there 5 years ago, but rented points to do it. We bit the bullet and bought in. As I will have my 80 year old mom with I am wait listed for a BW Villa Standard. If we can't get the standard 30 days out we will try for a BW View (more points :scared: ) but will have to borrow from next year. If all else fails we will stay at OKW. She is in a wheelchair and I am in a scooter and I hate Disney transportation with the scooters so we rent a car. Being at the BW would make it easier for MGM & Epcot and we would only need the car for Epcot & MK. :thumbsup2
But no matter where we end up, we are so excited to be going "home" again. Take care, Penny :hippie:

Hey there everyone. :cheer2: Staying in a two bedroom Villa at OKW from 2/4 to 2/8/08. This time as an owner. We stayed there 5 years ago, but rented points to do it. We bit the bullet and bought in. As I will have my 80 year old mom with I am wait listed for a BW Villa Standard. If we can't get the standard 30 days out we will try for a BW View (more points :scared: ) but will have to borrow from next year. If all else fails we will stay at OKW. She is in a wheelchair and I am in a scooter and I hate Disney transportation with the scooters so we rent a car. Being at the BW would make it easier for MGM & Epcot and we would only need the car for Epcot & MK. :thumbsup2
But no matter where we end up, we are so excited to be going "home" again. Take care, Penny :hippie:

Welcome Home fellow Philadelphian

May 2-5 AKV...I've just got to see the Flower Show. Last night we invited friends to come with us...if the Flowers don't entice them, I'm pretty sure that the animals at AKV will!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We will be there May 3-9, look for the twin red head 5 year old boys. It will be our first trip home to AKV, and our first time for the Flowers. I make my ADR's tomorrow. :banana:

We will be there (husband & 2 nephews) for the pin event at Animal Kingdom on May 3, :yay: It will be exactly one week before I turn 60 :dance3: :dance3: Where did the time go. :lmao:
Anyway, since we have used up all of our 2007 points and some of our 2008 we are probably going to just pay to stay somewhere. Especially since we will be coming in on a Thursday night and leaving on Monday night. I quickie trip. :goodvibes Penny

We are booked for a 2 br at OKW for Jan. 14-19, and we're waitlisted for the night of the 13th. I'm hoping it comes through. :)

We will be there (husband & 2 nephews) for the pin event at Animal Kingdom on May 3, :yay: It will be exactly one week before I turn 60 :dance3: :dance3: Where did the time go. :lmao:
Anyway, since we have used up all of our 2007 points and some of our 2008 we are probably going to just pay to stay somewhere. Especially since we will be coming in on a Thursday night and leaving on Monday night. I quickie trip. :goodvibes Penny

What pin event is happening on May 3. I love to pin trade.

What pin event is happening on May 3. I love to pin trade.

From The DizPin site (and also mentioned at the pin event in Sept, 2007)
Expedition: PINS, Saturday May 3, 2008
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

Join Mickey Mouse and friends for an extreme "limited" expedition. The world famous Disney characters must return the lost pins from the ancient city of Tradeapin to the towering Forbidden Mountain. Once returned, these mysterious pins, each representing the elements of wind, water, earth and fire, will restore peace to the land.

Get ready for an unforgettable trading trek full of thrills, surprises and, of course, pins. Beware, you may encounter a snarling beast who watches over this treacherous terrain ... the Yeti!

Event admission is $150 per Guest. On-line registration for this event will begin on a to be determined date in November 2007. Stau tuned!!!

I was in the hospital (just got out yesteday) & I was so afraid they were going to sell out the registrations before I got home. :lmao:
Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter