When are you going?

May 20th - 31st at AKV ded SV studio

then down to the beach

June 1st - 6th VB Inn room ocean view

Claire ;)

My DH and 3 DK's are going on our very first DVC vacation June 22-29, 2008 and we are staying at our home resort SSR. My in-laws live in Claremont and work in the Magic kingdom so this trip kills two birds with one stone! We've booked a dedicated 2 bedroom unit. Can anyone tell me if a specific area (i.e. Congress Park, etc..) is better to stay in than others. Oh, by the way, the 3 DK's will be 15, 16 and 16!

We finally committed and bought airline tics TODAY.

Dec 19 - 28 at VWL

Our first Christmas at Disney!!

We have two trips planned to AKV. The first is May 4 - 9 and the second is Sept 21-26. These are our very first trips as DVC members. :cheer2:

Me, DS, DH, DM, & DD will be there May 18-23 2008 at AKV in a 2 br Concierge. Air tickets are already bought and we are waiting!

My DH and 3 DK's are going on our very first DVC vacation June 22-29, 2008 and we are staying at our home resort SSR. My in-laws live in Claremont and work in the Magic kingdom so this trip kills two birds with one stone! We've booked a dedicated 2 bedroom unit. Can anyone tell me if a specific area (i.e. Congress Park, etc..) is better to stay in than others. Oh, by the way, the 3 DK's will be 15, 16 and 16!

As far as specific area, I would request either Grandstand or Congress Park - Congress Park is the closest to walk to Downtown Disney and most of the buildings have great views. Grandstand is the newest area and has it's own pool and pool bar (and is also quite close to the main areas - food court, main pool etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter