When Does Your School Get Out??

So anybody can't wait until school is out? What ur plans for tha summer? I want to tan,relax,call friends,sleep late,get on VMK,be there for closing, pick out clothes for the next year, do all kinda stuff!

The day after school gets out, I'm going down to Alabama for two weeks to visit family and friends down there. Then I'm getting back just in time to pack and leave for the UK with People to People Student Ambassadors! We're going to be there for three weeks in England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, and I'm sooo excited! Then we get back and there's three weeks 'till school starts again, so then I'm just gonna relax a bit before the craziness of the junior year arrives.

~*HorsePrincess*~

WOW! Lots Of Traveling Horse.

For my plans. We leave for DisneyWorld a week after the week school ends (2 wks ). YAY! We stay in Disney World for 2 wks. Than return home and have the rest of June,July to rest swim in the pool and talk with friends!

Than for the Pre-Planning I have to help my mom move her stuff for teacher work day. Than before the first day of school we have to go to Middle Schools (6th Grade Next Year). To meet with the teachers.

So I have a pretty busy summer!

Karen

UGH!! Late July for 6 weeks. But we get 1 week off in October, February and May. And 2 weeks off at Christmas and Easter

jkmj

Our 5th grade graduation is on the 22nd of may. So that counts as my last day. So yeah. It really gets out the 26th. But i never go

So what will we do over the summer??

Eat,Sleep,Breathe,.....VMK!!!

May 26 :D Going to WDW before school in August. I plan on being lazy playing with my Nintendo DS on the plane (if I can convince my dad not to drive us there x_x) But a week from now most of the days will be half-days, leaving right after lunch. Then on the last day we have 5th grade graduation and I will get out ASAP! :rolleyes:

[SIZE=]Yeah! I would love to be you. I will be lazy on the way to The Ft.Wilderness campground. I will be playing my Nitendo DS. And watching movies. Playing w/ our dog (Cricket). Who will be going with us to camp in the Pop-Up Camper.[/SIZE]

~Karen~

=)

I get out of school May 25th. I have my dance on May 19th and my awards cermeony on May 22th. We come back on August 9th or 19th. I dont know these things...

I'm going for a month to Venezuela on May 27th-June 27th!! YAY! Then I might go to Washington D.C. and then Canada. (Hopefully...!) :rotfl:

GirlWithSpunk said:
I get out of school May 25th. I have my dance on May 19th and my awards cermeony on May 22th. We come back on August 9th or 19th. I dont know these things...

I'm going for a month to Venezuela on May 27th-June 27th!! YAY! Then I might go to Washington D.C. and then Canada. (Hopefully...!) :rotfl:

Wow lots of traveling GWS. Sounds like you have a very busy summer. If you come back on August 9th, thats 2 days after we go back.

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Whoah, too cool. Same day. :thumbsup2

Let's see... pretty soon after I get out we're leaving for WDW. During school, we have tons of breaks:
  • Labor Day
  • Thanksgiving ( 3days)
  • Christmas break (little more than 2 weeks)
  • Easter break (about 4 days)
  • And some other miscellaneous days, snow days, Presidents day, memorial day, teacher inservices, etc.

Let's see what my school has..
  • Halloween (3 days)
  • Thanksgiving (4 days)
  • Christmas/Holiday break (2 weeks)
  • Winter break (4 days)
  • Spring Break (1 week)
  • Easter break (4 days)
  • Memorial day
We have like a bunch of half days but never had a snow day in about 7 years. Oh well. But once it's over, I'm going to be a midnight pirate(midnight showing of potc2) and possibly going to wdw when pirates reopens and definitely going to wdw around July 25th with my friend and her dad.

GirlWithSpunk said:

The 19th? Cool, we have our dance the same day! I'm getting my dress this weekend...I'm so excited!

~*HorsePrincess*~

Cool! What color dress are you looking for HP?

im going to colorodooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hea hea... dooooooooooooooo hea hea.. doooooo lol

I'm not sure what color my dress will be yet, we're still looking.

~*HorsePrincess*~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter