When Does Your School Get Out??

AdioSkater said:
Ah.. No spring break!? That is odd. I would rather have a spring break then get out a few days earlier.
In my opinion it evens out. :)

My school gets out on June 7th at 11:30 am (half day). My family has rented a beach house at North Topsail Beach, NC, and we are going there during the last week in July and first week in August. I also play tennis, and I have many tournaments during the summer. As a matter of fact, I just got back from a tennis match and I have another tomorrow.

~LuLu

I have 5 weeks of school left until summer vacation and then two days after that i will be on a 10 hour journey to........ WDW Yay can't wait

We leave on Saturday!!! Yea! Than we are on our way to WDW!!!

And than we can have all the fun at WDW

Doing these things

Eating :mickeybar
Meeting Characters like
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :eeyore: pooh: :simba: :goofy: :tigger:

Oh i just can't wait just can't wait to get in WDW!!!

3 Days!

I got out on the 26th.We were supposed to get out on 24th but we had days to make up.

CL_BlueReap said:
JUNE 16th!! :( :)

I get out June 16th,Its not that long away.My class I think is having a pool party on june 15th :cool1:,yesterday we had a field trip to the coast too.:)
so many field trips :faint:

We are off to Disneyland soon.And we are also going to the coast and staying in a lighthouse for one day.and on the last week of summer we are going to sun river.And then off to middle school :scared1: :eek: :scared: :faint:

i get out on like the 15th or 16th

Today is Thursday and i only have a half day and then i graduate from 8th grade later today @_@

Then tomorrow if like a fun field day thing... so really actually a half a day and that is it for real school work.

We were originally gonna leave on a saturday, but that sunday is the day the new referbished Pirates of the Caribbean opens, i think we are gonna be one of the first ppl to go on it! :banana: :cool1: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :) YAY!!!! (i hope)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter