When Does Your School Get Out??

MAY??? I am leaving for Disney on June 4th! There i am doing 4 quests and buying my cousin mickey ears and getting a few presents for my character including

• Gold Mickey Ears, Animal Kingdom room, Fantasyland quest prizes,Frontierland Quest Prizes,Tomorrowland Quest Prizes and alot more

So lots of VMK time for me at the world

awesome go ktink also im going around chattanooga tennessee with my best friend for 3 days

My school ends on the 26th.We just finished our final project on europe and I learned alot about Ireland.

jkmj said:
awesome go ktink also im going around chattanooga tennessee with my best friend for 3 days

Yeah! Oh guys if you see a girl BestShoppingGal on vmk walking around say hi to her She is my best friend in rl. So if you could show her around and talk to her that would be great!!

Karen

Cool jkmj. Have FUn! I will be coming home with presents for my character.

August 23! I will be in School already! Gosh. Thats a while.

23-8= 15 days of school already!

Yeah, I'll be in school, too. :sad2: August first...my sister's b-day. My summer seems rather short...

~*HorsePrincess*~

I am so happy! My last day of school was..... Today! :cool1:

- Says to self- Captain Brain thinks he is so smart cause he is out of school before all of us.. That is why he calls himself Captain Brain. :scratchin

:rotfl2: We start school earlier than the rest of you. We just get out earlier. :teeth:

When did you start this year because I think I started pretty early. I started Augest 8 this year.

NO not the year coming up. When did you start back to school at the beginning of the grade you just finished?

Lets think here, oh it hurts..... I think August 16, but I'm not certain.

That stinks! I started before you and I get out of school later than you!? We did not even have any hurricane days this year! I wonder why that is?

Ah.. No spring break!? That is odd. I would rather have a spring break then get out a few days earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter