• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
Hi I am from the UK, new podcast listener, making my way through the archives:cool1: I work in school and usually listen on the walk to work. Lucky for me I work in the ICT suite so often just put the podcast on for the classes that come into my room...the kids all know I am a big disney freak:rolleyes1

I am from Boston,MA and I listen to the podcast either at the computer:surfweb: on i-tunes or I take it with me on my walks on my i-pod...The podcast came in quite handy the past few weeks...I had vertigo and siatica:eek: and couldnt get out of bed so I was very greatful to have podcasts on my i-pod.

I'm from Nashville, TN. I listen on my Ipod either at work (I work night shifts at a police station, and it really helps me to stay awake!) or while I'm at home cleaning. I love it!:thumbsup2

I have also bought a small a-z index book and when I hear something that we would like to do I write it in that, its only pocket size.

I'm from Red Hook, NY and I listen to the podcast in my car driving to and from work. Love being able to plug in my i-pod to the car stereo. I feel so gadgety!

Hi! I'm from NYC! I usually listen to the podcast on my laptop. I usually play before I go to sleep. I have only been listening the past couple of weeks..But i love it! i think its great!:goodvibes

Hi, I'm from Plymouth, MA, and I listen to the DIS Unplugged at work, sneakily, in between customers.

I live in the greater Cleveland area (that's Ohio, for the geographically challenged) and I listen to new podcasts while I walk. I listen to old ones either on the walk or at bedtime, depending on how many people are trying to sleep in the room. :)

I live in East Tennessee ( near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park) and I listen to the podcasts in the car and when I am exercising. I have found though that they can be dangerous to listen to while driving....there have been a few times I was laughing so hard I should have pulled over :rolleyes1

I live in East Tennessee ( near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park) and I listen to the podcasts in the car and when I am exercising. I have found though that they can be dangerous to listen to while driving....there have been a few times I was laughing so hard I should have pulled over :rolleyes1

Know that one, and I usually end up laughing on the main road up to school, when some of the kids are walking also, you should see some of the looks the parents give me, my earpiece is hidden.....talk about worried about who is teaching their children.....LOL:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I,m from Farmington, Ny . I'm a new listner also. I like to listen to it at work(also a night shifter) and now in the car. I got one of those handy radio tuners for my I-pod :cool1: Boy I have alot of catching up to do.

Fort Collins, Colorado, here. I listen when working out, feeding the little guy or driving.

I live in southern New Jersey, across the river from Philadelphia. I work in West Philadelphia.

I listen to the podcast on my ipod, riding the bus to and from work.

Kathy

I am also from CT and started listening to the podcast in July. I listen while making dinner, scrapbooking or while I am out waiting for the kids at activities.

I listen on my Ipod too.... he's shiny, white, and his name is "Chester". (don't ask) Mainly, I listen in the morning with my coffee and sudoku puzzle.... really starts my day off right.

I am in NW Florida and listen to the Podcast on my headphones while at work. Luckily I have walls so people can't easily shoot me weird looks when I laugh but I don't have a door so they will peek in and then shoot me the weird looks. :confused3 They just don't understand.:snooty:

Huntsville, Alabama here. I listen on iPod during walks and lately I have it going in the background through the stereo during the day to help catch up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter