Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

I live in Pontypridd South Wales. I'm a truck driver and it just so happens that i have to do an overnight trip to London on a Tuesday night so I listen on my Ipod through my cab stereo.

St. Louis, Missouri here and I listen on my PC headphones at work.
(Shh... don't tell my boss).

hi all i am from northeast ohio...... i just learned how to download podcasts on my dd ipod and i listen to it at work..... after 17 yrs at my old job i started a new job only a month ago.... vicki

I am from Toronto.

I listen to the pod from from IPOD when I am resting or going for a walk or simply in my car.

I learn so much from the Podcasts and it is nice hearing fellow Disney fanatics talk about their love for Disney!

P.S I miss Orlando!

I'm from Missouri and I love listening to Disney podcasts. It helps me get my Disney Fix. I don't have an iPod but an MP3 player. I listen most of the time on that but sometimes I listen directly thru the computer. Sometimes I replay some excerpts thru the computer for my hubby to listen to.

I'm in Columbus, Ohio (bet you couldn't tell from my avatar...LOL!) I listen on my laptop and on my ipod at bedtime.:cool1:

I listen from Newtown CT. I usually listen while I'm exercising, but I have been sidelined for awhile because of Lyme Disease.

It's a great podcast and I look forward to it with much anticipation. It makes me feel like I'm in Disneyworld between my trips.

By the way, this is my first post.

I hope it goes well.

best,

Martyb

I listen from Newtown CT. I usually listen while I'm exercising, but I have been sidelined for awhile because of Lyme Disease.

It's a great podcast and I look forward to it with much anticipation. It makes me feel like I'm in Disneyworld between my trips.

By the way, this is my first post.

I hope it goes well.

best,

Martyb

Welcome, Martyb, and get well soon! I have it on good authority that the podcasts are known to have exceptional healing powers.

Im from Wonderland..haha I wish. I am from MA and I listen on my laptop or computer and use my ear phones so I can hear the podcast and not my kids.

i'm in Israel and listen on my laptop (with headphones) while i work ....probably a bit disruptive to my concentration...but what's a hidden mickey or two in a billion lines of code....who's gonna notice???? :rolleyes:

I'm from Central Massachusetts & I listen to my IPOD (through speakers) at work, but also at home & if I'm eating out alone. Need to make sure I'm staying current with the DIS.

I am in the North East of Scotland and listen in my bed on my i -pod :goodvibes

I'm Noelle from central NJ. I listen to the podcast on my sandisk player when I am laying down with my dd to put her to sleep. It has been a godsend... I used to just lay there staring into space, thinking of all the time I was wasting- now I am sad when dd falls asleep quickly!

I am from right outside of Washington DC and I listen on my Ipod while running and on the Metro on the way to and from work (I've listened to all of the episodes in less than two months). Obviously I love the podcast.

This is actually my first post, not only here but on any discussion board anywhere. This is the first time that I have joined any online community - still not entirely sure what I am doing - but I enjoy listening to the podcast and when I realized that there was a podcast specific discussion board on the DIS, I figured, why not?

Welcome aboard CC from DC!!! You picked a great place to get started in "cyber society". :thumbsup2

I'm from Vancouver, WA and usually listen to the podcast on my PC while I'm surfin' the DISboards. :surfweb:

Welcome aboard CC from DC!!! You picked a great place to get started in "cyber society". :thumbsup2

I'm from Vancouver, WA and usually listen to the podcast on my PC while I'm surfin' the DISboards. :surfweb:
I've been in your neck of the woods. Lovely part of the country!

...and can I mention that every time - every single time - I see you name, I start thinking, "No, no! Don't start! :furious: Not this time! Won't let it! No! No, no, no, NOO! NOOOOOO!!!" But then it over-rides my defenses and hits me. :headache:

"Wake me up! :hyper: Before you go-go. Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo..." :dance3:

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter