• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

Flowood, Mississippi and I listen on the way to and from work through my car sterio. It's a short drive so the week's podcast usualy lasts me to either Thurs. eve or Fri. morning. I love them!

ok, Shasta, I've seen that 'bug' in your post now about 6 times tonight, and it's really creeping me out!!

Morgantown, WV, and I listen either at work (during my lunch break), and/ or on my way to and from work.

Another from Richmond VA here. I listen on my way to and from work, takes 2 days of commutes.

Can't wait to meet everyone on Dec 6th

I am from California...I have an annual pass to Disneyland and have been to WW once on my honeymoon!! We also have done the Disney Cruise twice! A four day for our honeymoon...and the 7 day Mexico in 2005...when the Magic came to California. I am hoping I can go again next year!

I listen to the podcast on my ipod...most of the time at home while doing homework (getting my master's in special education). Believe me...I need something to make me laugh! You guys are awesome!!

Cali

In the Shenandoah Valley at the intersection of I81 and I64...no, not in the road :) I listen at work at lunch break and commuting

I'm in Dallas, TX and I listen at work on my Archos mp3 player (which blows any other player away). Love the DIS Unplugged podcast!

In Atlanta, GA and listening at work. I actually just started listening last week, so right now I'm enjoying catching up on all the old shows. :goodvibes

I and the DH live in St.Paul and we both listen on the way to work. He in the car and me on the light rail. There is nothing like laughing out loud on the light rail at 7:oo in the morn.

I'm from Lawrence, MA right outside Boston. (Original home of Bawb!) I listen on my computer while surfing the DIS!:surfweb:

From Brooklyn,NY. Usually download to my Ipod and listen in my car and on the subway.

I'm from Syracuse, NY and I listen on my ipod in the mornings while I'm putting on my makeup for work..

and while I'm making my husband's and my lunch..
and while I'm doing the dishes..
and if I take a walk on my lunch break..
and while I'm taking a bath...
and while I"m on the bus home from work
and when I'm working out
and when I'm doing laundry
and just about anytime I can! :cool1:

I am from Richmond, Virginia. I listen to the podcast while on the computer. For the past couple of months, I would listen to the podcast while making Disney Vacation Plan notebooks for 4 couples. It was fun hearing suggestions and me being able to incorporate that into the vacation notebook.

Just 16 days and I and the other 7 people will finally be able to actually use these notebooks. WOOT!

I am from Richmond, Virginia. I listen to the podcast while on the computer. For the past couple of months, I would listen to the podcast while making Disney Vacation Plan notebooks for 4 couples. It was fun hearing suggestions and me being able to incorporate that into the vacation notebook.

Just 16 days and I and the other 7 people will finally be able to actually use these notebooks. WOOT!

Just wanted to say hi to a fellow Richmonder! I grew up in Chesterfield, off of Huguenot!

Hi Annette~ Small World. I too grew up in Chesterfield. Chester actually. And I noticed that the world is even smaller. We will be at Walt Disney World at the same time. How cool is that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter